New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Liger/Ricochet :rollins:

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just want Omega to do go all the way and sign with New Japan. I don't know much about DDT as it's something I've tried watching but can't. I know that I love Omega though and would love to see him in New Japan outside these tourneys.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in here and say that we are probably gonna get AJ Styles vs. Devitt. I was reading a post on No Wrestling Limitations and it makes so much sense now that he is doing these random bookings and shit instead of signing a WWE Contract. DEVITT vs. STYLES woop.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Rematch for the heavyweight belt has been signed.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Nuff said

Congrats to AJ Styles, the TNA legend, on defeating Okada, the NJPW ace, twice in a row in main events of PPVs.

Never saw it happening. Both were very good matches too, enjoyed 'em.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Taichi in hot water. Was caught cheating on his wife and now wants to retire from wrestling.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Where can I watch BOSJ's shows?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
BTW, watched Ishii/Ibushi the other day. Bloody amazing.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Your 2014 Best of Super Junior.....RICOCHET!

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Thought KUSHIDA or Shelley (Injured right?) were going to win this one. (With Shlley turning heel and joining the Bullet Club)
Big fan of Ricochet so Im happy he got the win although Im surprised since he's a DGUSA guy.
A) Ibushi vs Ricochet will be awesome
B) Could Ricochet join the Bullet Club? Remember this "We're going toget all your titles" thing? Ricochet beating Ibushi and turnin heel would make sense (I know, Ricochetis more of a babyface)

Stopspot

Reaction score
Thought KUSHIDA or Shelley (Injured right?) were going to win this one. (With Shlley turning heel and joining the Bullet Club)
Big fan of Ricochet so Im happy he got the win although Im surprised since he's a DGUSA guy.
A) Ibushi vs Ricochet will be awesome
B) Could Ricochet join the Bullet Club? Remember this "We're going toget all your titles" thing? Ricochet beating Ibushi and turnin heel would make sense (I know, Ricochetis more of a babyface)

Would not be the first time a non NJPW guy won. Ibushi has won it before. And Marafuji winning and then winning the belt made Devitt the face of the division back in 09-10.

Big no-no on putting anyone else in the club. They are already big enough and have one or two guys per division.