• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I haven't seen Resurgence yet hopefully I can get it in as I download TripleMania, and two Joshi Shows but I'm sure this will be a good Show like Resurgence.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Not good news or a good look for NJPW, basically BUSHI and Shingo were pulled yesterday for fevers, but everyone they wrestled on Saturday still worked. Now all the people they wrestled on Saturday were JUST NOW pulled today for contact tracing. They were Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, EVIL, Yujiro Takahashi, Gedo and Dick Togo.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS

Not good news or a good look for NJPW, basically BUSHI and Shingo were pulled yesterday for fevers, but everyone they wrestled on Saturday still worked. Now all the people they wrestled on Saturday were JUST NOW pulled today for contact tracing. They were Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, EVIL, Yujiro Takahashi, Gedo and Dick Togo.
Wtf is going in Japan???

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Shingo Takagi, Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, BUSHI, Yujiro Takahashi, Gedo and Dick Togo all pulled from today's show again for COVID protocols. No mention of EVIL bc he wasn't scheduled to wrestle on this show anyway.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
EPISODE_54_3.jpg

EPISODE_54_2.jpg

EPISODE_54_1.jpg

Here's the Strong lineup, Daniel Garcia :WOW

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
WOR - Will Ospreay is scheduled to face Karl Fredericks at the New Japan Strong tapings in Garland, Texas on September 25th to 26th.
renderTimingPixel.png

Dave noted Ospreay isn't as yet being advertised for the big New Japan Strong show in San Jose on November 3rd.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
njpw_45.jpg

Will Ospreay, Lance Archer, and MINORU SUZUKI have been confirmed for the tapings next month :DEAD: Aight I might have to go