• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Japan Pro-Wrestling General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I love O-Khan now tbh lol his first push after returning was too early, he shouldn't have been having some of those singles matches that early but for most of 2022 I'd came around

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Yeah, I like him and even think his online persona is pretty great/funny, but if you want the best there are better options, lol. That is all I was saying.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He started getting better when he feuded with Yano and got to show that personality now that you mention it lol

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, or if Sasha has mentioned it, but it hit me while looking at a wiki page for Taichi. He has pretty much taken his gimmick from Souther from the Fist of the North Star manga, which is the same series that gave Jushin the idea for the Shooting Star Press.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
ige1c5jeieia1.jpg