New iPod Nano! "Nano-Chromatic!"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
So who's gonna buy this? There's like 9 different colors for it.
I'm planning on buying it because my 1st Generation iPod Nano is so old...
Its alluminum and it has a glass screen.
Heres some pics and a video:
AppleiPodNano1.jpg

NewiPodnano.jpg

new-nano.jpg

[yt]VJc6e-IxqFs[/yt]

Enigma22

Reaction score
u sure these are new? i think my sister has one...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
u sure these are new? i think my sister has one...
It was announced on September 9th of this year.

The cool thing about it, is that you can tilt it for another view, and you can shake it to shuffle the songs. Its better if you tilt it sideways if you wanna watch a video lol
Its like $150 for an 8 gig one

PeepShow

looks like any other regular ipod nano or whatever only with video. Nothing special. I'll take my 80 gig video over this any day.

Reaction score
No shit you would take your 80 gig over it. ITs a nano thats the whole point is that its small but big. I want a nano cuz they work with my Nike+ Shox with the little nano running thing in it. And I just bought my sister one of the old ones, now this new crazy cool one comes out. TBH I want a big video one too, but I have all my music on my phone, and the only reason I would ever buy an iPod is for the thing with my shoes, and to put in a dock to a stereo, but meh, I think they are cool and the shake to change songs on shuffle is cool as hell

Dre

Reaction score
I like the fact that it got that iPhone theme in it. If they make a updated version for the Video iPod, then I would definitely trade my 3rd generation one in for it.