New IC Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Apparently, Jack Swagger beat Big E at a live event and won the IC title. This will probably lead to a IC feud between him and Cesaro.

10151415_529040160534227_3520553326892485782_n.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
And they restarted the match right after and Big E won it.

HunterHearstJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
- In the opening match at last night's WWE live event in Hidalgo, Texas, Zeb Colter helped Jack Swagger win the Intercontinental Title from Big E. The decision was quickly reversed by RAW General Manager Brad Maddox and the match was re-started, leading to Big E winning and retaining his title.
Sucks he didn't win it but than again it doesn't because than Cesaro would still be in the mid-card with the IC title which would be great for him but still it's good and bad this way.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I was actually thinking just yesterday that Cesaro and Swagger's rivalry would continue on from a singles match at Extreme Rules (a street fight or something) and into a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Championship at Payback also starring the still reigning champion Big E. Looks like it might happen at Extreme Rules instead.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
:phew: Bullet dodged, I hope. Keep that belt far away from Cesaro...

...ahh, crap, Lockard has spoken.

Ric Flare!

The Artiste
Reaction score
Don't put the dead belt on Cesaro, give the title some prestige before Cesaro challenges for it. I think Swagger & Zeb running with that belt could be cool, Big E honestly has done nothing and the title changing hands at live events is an honor for the IC Belt now. Shows how dead the belt has become

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Don't put the dead belt on Cesaro, give the title some prestige before Cesaro challenges for it. I think Swagger & Zeb running with that belt could be cool, Big E honestly has done nothing and the title changing hands at live events is an honor for the IC Belt now. Shows how dead the belt has become
They restarted the match and Big E won.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
does this mean Big E is a 2 X IC champ?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
1000% filler bullshit to get Swag on TV and prolong the Cesaro vs Real American feud.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Hm, if they give Cesaro an IC title reign and book him well as some discussed in another thread this could be an indicator that such angle will take place. I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Wacokid27

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lol dude, you must know when a superstar wins a title at a live event... the call is always reversed because they want the wins televised.