NEW here-Be Nice!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Princess_Jane

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Jane :) I'm new to the forum!

So excited to get back to following WWE. I used to be a wrestling fanatic then i stopped back in '07. I have no idea what's going on now!!!???? Wait, is the undertaker still wrestling???? Somebody please fill me in on all the latest storylines. :)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Undertaker wrestles at wrestlemania, but next year will be his last one.
Daniel Bryan is on a hot streak
Cena is champ
Punk is fueding with lesnar
Orton has the mitb (basically #1 contender whenever he deems fit)
Mark Henry is fueding with the shield
Dolph ziggler is great
Wyatt family is cool
Missing stuff but oh well

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Me,nice?:pity1:Anyways,welcome to WWEF,and, no Undertaker doesn't wrestle atm but he'll return around WM30.
The main storylines right now are:
- John Cena/Daniel Bryan over the WWE title
- Cody Rhodes/Damien Sandow over the World title MITB briefcase
- Dolph Ziggler/Big E(w/AJ Lee)
- AJ Lee/Kaitlyn over the Divas title
- The Shield vs Mark Henry/The Usos
- The Wyatt Family vs Kane
- Brock Lesnar(w/Heyman) vs CM Punk
- Alberto Del Rio vs ??? over the World title

Reactions: Princess_Jane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey! Moved your thread to The Ramp. It's where all the welcome threads are for the new users! :)

Anyway, to add onto Shadow's reply to you, the current storylines are:

- John Cena/Daniel Bryan over the WWE title
-Daniel Bryan lost the Money in the Bank match to cash in for the WWE title. Many thought he was going to win because right now Daniel Bryan is THE hottest wrestler with a hot streak going. However, the current General Manager of RAW, Brad Maddox (a new character who showed up in 2012 starting out as a referee), had let Cena pick his opponent for the WWE title at Summerslam. Even though Cena had asked the crowd about certain wrestlers that would be a fitting opponent for him, the crowd almost every time chanted Daniel Bryan. So, Cena picked Bryan. Due to the McMahon's (Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon and Triple H) feuding with each other constantly about certain things about the business/show, Brad Maddox struggles on which person to listen to. Last RAW episode, Maddox had let Mr. McMahon influence him into thinking that Daniel Bryan can not be "the guy" who represents the company, so the main even of RAW, Daniel Bryan was put into three matches in a row. The first match against Jack Swagger, the second match against Antonio Cesaro (Swagger and Cesaro are also a tag-team) and the third against Ryback. Daniel Bryan won all three matches, but the last match he won because of a disqualification because Ryback put him through a table.

- Cody Rhodes/Damien Sandow over the World title MITB briefcase
-Cody Rhodes (Dusty Rhodes' son) and Damien Sandow (a new wrestler who premiered last year) have been a heel tag-team for the longest time calling themselves Rhodes Scholars (because Sandow's gimmick is a pretentious, snobby scholar). This Money in the Bank match for the World Heavyweight Title they were both involved in it and several other wrestlers as well. After a long hard match, Cody Rhodes was about to get the briefcase, but his tag-team partner (and best friend) through him off the ladder and grabbed the briefcase for himself. Thus, turning Cody Rhodes face and now this feud continues.

- Dolph Ziggler/Big E(w/AJ Lee)
-Dolph Ziggler and AJ Lee have been going out for quite awhile now. After AJ Lee feuding with Vickie Guerrero (who was Dolph Ziggler's manager at the time), Vickie attempted to make AJ Lee's life a living hell, even after Vickie cost AJ her General Manager role. Towards the end, AJ ended stealing Dolph Ziggler away from Vickie. After AJ and Dolph dating for awhile, AJ premiered Big E Langston (a wrestling from NXT, WWE's developmental) to attack someone (I can't really remember who, sorry) and so Dolph, AJ and Big E were stable for quite awhile. Recently in Dolph Ziggler's World Heavyweight Title match with Alberto Del Rio, AJ interfered and attacked Alberto Del Rio during the match because Alberto was about to put his finisher on Dolph. So, it was a disqualification and Alberto Del Rio retained. Dolph then broke up with AJ, who retaliated by sicking Big E Langston on Dolph during Dolph and Alberto's second match. It's also hinted that Big E had a crush on AJ this whole time. So, right now it looks like it will be Big E and Dolph Ziggler at Summerslam.

- AJ Lee/Kaitlyn over the Divas title
-AJ Lee and Kaitlyn were the best of friends even before they were on the main roster. They were a tag-team on NXT called the "Chickbusters". When AJ Lee started going out with Daniel Bryan last year, it started to change her. Kaitlyn noticed and tried to warn AJ that Daniel Bryan wasn't good for her. AJ retaliated by randomly slapping her. Even since that first slap, there's been a few segments throughout the year hinting at their feud, growing bigger. Recently, AJ felt the need to start tormenting Kaitlyn. AJ faked being Kaitlyn's secret admirer for about awhile. When it came time for the secret admirer to reveal herself to AJ, Big E showed up and slammed her into the ring. AJ coming out and laughing at her. There has been this back and forth for quite awhile. Both of them dressing up as each other and mocking each other and other things like that. AJ had won the divas title from Kaitlyn the first time, but let's see what happens when the match comes the second time around.

- The Shield vs Mark Henry/The Usos
-The Shield are a new, dominant stable claiming they do things in the name of justice. They've attacked countless superstars. Their names are Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollings and Roman Reigns from NXT as well. Roman Reigns is cousins with The Uso's in real life so it makes the current feud pretty interesting.

- The Wyatt Family vs Kane
-The Wyatt Family are also a dominant stable that premiered quite recently (like two episodes ago). They are also from NXT and had been dominating NXT for quite a bit. They debuted by attacking Kane.

- Brock Lesnar(w/Heyman) vs CM Punk
-After CM Punk took a long break after his loss at Wrestlemania 29 against The Undertaker, he came back. He still had Paul Heyman as his manager (who has been his manager for about a year now) but recently Punk decided he didn't want Heyman at ringside when he had matches. Paul Heyman took it as a no biggie and carried on doing his own thing. At Money in the Bank, however, Heyman came to Punk's ringside during the Money in the Bank title match. As Punk was about to reach the briefcase, Paul Heyman quickly climbed into the ring and slammed another ladder into the one Punk was on, thus beating him with the two ladders. Now Heyman and Punk are constantly fighting about what their friendship was and who wronged who with Heyman using Brock Lesnar at his side so its Brock/Heyman vs. Punk as of right now.

- Alberto Del Rio vs ??? over the World title
-No one's sure yet about this since Dolph is currently busy fending off Big E and AJ to fight Alberto for the WHC title.

Just wanted to try and explain thoroughly what is happening currently. I did a pretty crappy job at describing a lot of these as it's almost 3AM for me and I only had two hours of sleep prior so I'm ready to knock out right about now, so sorry if a lot of this is really confusing!

Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here! Hope to see you around!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Welcome to the fourms!

Latest storyline is Ron "Farooq" Simmons looking to be the first to hold all the championships at the same time.

Farooq will fight Cena in a last man standing match at Summerslam.

Farooq will fight Curtis Axel in a cage match this week on Raw.

Ron Simmons will take on both members of the Shield on his own for the tag team straps.

Farooq will fight Dean Ambrose in a couple of weeks on Raw for the US belt in a hell in a cell.

Then Farooq will fight Chyna for the World Heavyweight championship at Wrestlemania while attempting to break Undertaker's streak.

Pretty amazing year, don't miss out :damn:

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Hello,

<<<< Legendary Barry Town footballer Gary Lloyd welcomes you to WWEForums!