New Fueds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
Well...... With The New Draft Coming Up There Are Many Fueds We Could See So Let's Get Your Predictions/Hopes For Fueds.

Orton Vs Punk

If Orton And Punk Are Drafted To The Same Show I Think With Both Their Talents They Could Have Some Classic Matches So They Could Use The Van Dam Being Out Story As A Way Of Saying That Punk Is Getting Revenge For Van Dam.

All I Got For Now Be Back Soon

Truth

Reaction score
Booker T vs. Cena
Edge vs. Matt Hardy
Carlito on ECW as a huge heel, kicking the crap out of everyone, even heels. Top fued...against Elijah Burke. Carlito would be so heelish towards him that it would make Burke turn face and go up against him.
Orton as the top guy on ECW for a little, fueding against Kane first.
Cryme Tyme vs. Cade and Murdoch (nothing pretty, but it would be a good roughhouse tag match, especially in a street fight wow thatd be sick)

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i think Edge vs. Matt Hardy would be pretty damn motherfucking sick if they had it on ECW, hardcore 24/7, and thats what makes them great. Matt vs. Edge once again, on ECW, hardcore. damn thatd sell.

Cena vs.... who cares

Kane vs. Orton. i dont know why, but i kinda thik thatd be a pretty sweet

There are some other sweet ones that ill think of as soon as i post this

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Cena vs Benoit
Orton vs Punk
Carlito vs Tommy Dreamer or sandman

Old Skool

Banned
Reaction score
I Like That Kane Vs Orton One I Think That Could Also Work Pretty Well As Well As Possibly An Edge VS Matt Hardy Fued On Smackdown For The Title I Would Love To See Matt Get Pushed To That Level I Think He Could Do Pretty Well With It.

Great One

Triple H vs. Undertaker
Triple H vs. CM Punk
Triple H vs. Kennedy
Cena vs. Kennedy
Cena vs. Punk
Orton vs. Punk
Orton vs. Kennedy
Edge vs. Punk

Reaction score
Cena vs Snitsky
I can see this happen keep the Cena as the Superman have him beat these monsters, Snitsky deserves a push and I could see him challenging Cena for the title, The matches wouldent be the greatest but these two could get the job done with specialty matches.
Orton vs Kane
Hopefully both these wrestlers can get drafted to ECW and this is where this fued can begin, Continue with the Orton beatdowns on Legands then have Kane step in and save the day, I could see some good matches between these two and Kane may need a little break so Why not have Orton beat down Kane like he did to Ric Flair and RVD to push Orton even further.
Elijah Burke vs Matt Hardy
I could see this fued happening if Elijah Burke gets drafted back to Smackdown, Burke and Hardy would put on some great matches and a fued with Matt Hardy for Elijah Burke would make him to number 2 Heel on the Smackdown roster behind Edge. Burke and Hardy would steal the show and it would be good to see a Burke vs Hardy Ladder match at a PPV.
Undertaker vs Edge
I would not push this fued and probarly wait until around Survivor Series before this starts, Have Undertaker return and go after Edge then set up a HIAC match at Armageddon a remake of the Taker/ Orton fued two years ago, Edge and Taker could put on a great long fued and I hope this happens sometime this year.
Cade + Murdoch vs Cryme Time
These two tag teams wont have the greatest matches but could have a nice long fued.

Some other fueds I would like to see.
Carlito vs Santino Marella
Jeff Hardy vs Ken Kennedy
CM Punk vs Marcus Cor Von.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Benoit vs Orton
Benoit vs HHH
CM Punk vs Kennedy
Punk vs MVP
Kennedy vs Jeff Hardy
Burke vs Hardy
Carlito vs CM Punk
Kennedy vs Flair
Cor Von vs Henry

Reaction score
yeah orton is on raw and edge is on smackdown so how could that happen, I think you mean you would love orton to be drafted to smackdown to fued with edge for the title that would be a pretty sik fued to but who would be the face, I can not see them turning Edge a face, He was heel of the year in 2006 and probarly the best heel in the buisness followed by orton who i cant see becoming a face because of what he has done lately beat up fan favourites RVD, Shawn Micheals and Ric Flair so I cant see a Edge and Orton fued anytime this year.