New Exclusive Microsoft IP coming to E3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Microsoft Will Show Off a New Exclusive IP at E3 2015 Microsoft plans to show off a new exclusive intellectual property during E3 2015, according to tweets by Xbox head Phil Spencer.

“We should have new exclusive IP at E3,” Spencer tweeted. “I'm trying to make this E3 more about 1st party than past E3s.”

“This is going to be a fun year,” he added. “I think it might be our best 1st party content year ever.”

Last October, Spencer revealed that Microsoft’s development studios is working on a new IP that isn’t a “another military space marine game” or racing title. Microsoft is expected to show off more Scalebound, the action-adventure game from developer Platinum Games and game director Hideki Kamiya, during E3 2015 this year.

Spencer last week confirmed the long-rumoured departure of Phil Harrison, corporate VP in Xbox in Europe. For a full list of all rumored and confirmed games coming to this year's E3, head over to the E3 2015 games wiki.
SOURCE

I am looking forward to see what they offer and what competition they are up against. It states that it is not going to be a Military space marine game or a racing title so what the genre is, is anyone's guess.

What do you think of this? and What Genre do you think this new Exclusive IP is?