• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Entrance Theme for Hardy and Kennedy!

C4

If you have seen Monday Night Raw then you know that Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy both had new Entrance Themes. Jeff Hardys Music sounded alot like Ultimate Warriors music back in the 90's! It goes soooo slow in the start then goes like the Warriors theme, it sucks. There was really no need to change his theme; it was perfect.

And Kennedy's new theme was Blue, much worse than the past one; it looks like a face is coming out and doesn't really fit Kennedy; why did they change the Theme? Thoughts on the new Entrance Musics? They should change back to the old ones in my opinion

Airfixx

Big load of bluurb about this in the Raw thread.

Haven't seen Raw this week but Kennedy's sounded odd @ NWO last weekeend.... Are they using a different version of the same song or is it an entirely different track?

eggthief

hardy´s theme has definitly changed but kennedy has a new version of his previous one in which u can hardly hear anything.

LKP

So what they got new songs. About time for jeff hes had that for 10 years. If hardys reunite you can hear it then. Its all because of the new wwe music 8 cd is coming out the tuesday before wm24. I shall be buying it or downloading it whatever lol.

John

Hardy's is worse than his old one. plus i think i know why they changed it, theres a program called fear factor over here in england that uses the same music and if i can find it again i'll give you the quote that Fear Factor was going to sue WWE. i personally dont think its true but its strange how days after that was posted it changed.

Airfixx

From About.com:professional Wrestling

"[Vince]played it for me, and I said “that’s great, that works”.........

I’ve been fortunate enough to have the same music the whole time I’ve been in the WWE and I don’t plan on changing it anytime soon."

Ken Kennedy January 7, 2008

;o]

NinoBrown

I thought Hardy's new theme was HHH's Bow Down to the King at first but Kennedy's is just horrible, sounds like cheap 80's music.

tasso10

I read somewhere that Hardys old theme is something that is uncopyrighted thus anyone could have used it.

Anyways has ne1 gt links to the new ones?

TK.GFX

I read somewhere that Hardys old theme is something that is uncopyrighted thus anyone could have used it.

Thats probably true, cause i hear Jeffs entrance music ALL the time. i've heard it on MANswers a couple times, and i think i heard some news channel use it once.

LKP

Guys if you dislike it so much dont buy the cd. Or turn down the volume on the tv when they come out. I bet you that a few more listens and you wont mind them.

Airfixx

You obviously don't see the value of a good musical accompanyment to a wrestlers entrance....

It's not about whether this music suits my personal musical tastes (none do and I find the idea of peeps listening to them at home & in the car etc. lauaghable), but whether it suits the wrestler.

Imagine 'Taker walking down the isle all slow n moody to some Britney Spears or sumthin'.... Would be rediculous right? Nuff said.

LKP

Taker with that tune isnt going to happen. Kennedys song souds the same with a remix from airbourne. Yes hardys is different but i think we will all get used to it.

Airfixx

Jeff & Kennedy's music has been changed. The majority of people agree that the changes were for the worst. If you can't understand the simple points in my last post, fine, but please stop arguing with me for the sake of it... It's boring.