New Direction for WWE.com?????

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Stephanie McMahon recently took control of the WWE talent side, and is now is overseeing the company's web site. In the past, there has been an internal philisophical difference in the direction of the web site. Shane McMahon had always felt the site should cover actual wrestling news, while Stephanie and Triple H favor advancing storylines on the site and selling merchandise. Vince McMahon has gone back and forth on the subject, but apparently is siding with his daughter at this time. Stephanie will be setting the creative and reporting direction. Michael Cole will continue to run the day to day operations of the site.

The basic idea is to show Shane and Stephanie as the future of the company, with Stephanie having all the power.

(source: The Wrestling Observer)

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
I think Steph and Shane should have the same power but with Seph hogging it, it dosen't semm fair to be honest.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I like the website the way it is lol...I liked it before they changed it back in 03 but whatever

3lions

Reaction score
WWE.com sucks. Always has, always will. It serves no purpose.

peeweedeewee

Reaction score
I like Shane's idea.

and yes wwe.com has always sucked. So has that god for awful chat room of theres.

C4

WWE.com is so damn boring, it has nothing but Divas, DAMN
We get the results and that's the only use for WWE.com, rest sucks so well I exactly don't give a F about the site