New commentary teams for 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
WWE.com said:
540766e287b86c433ebf4067c4bf68bb.jpg

As SmackDown prepares to move to Thursday nights next week on Syfy, WWE Universe members will be seeing some new faces behind both the Raw and SmackDown announce desks.

More on SmackDown’s move to Thursdays

On Raw, Michael Cole and JBL will be joined each week by WWE Hall of Famer Booker T, while the new SmackDown announce team will consist of Cole, newcomer Byron Saxton and incomparable WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler. Cole, JBL and Lawler will continue to call the action during WWE pay-per-view events.

Check out both of these announce teams in action on Raw, Monday night at 8/7 CT on USA Network, and SmackDown on its new night, Thursday at 8/7 CT on Syfy!​

Source: WWE.com

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
RAW commentary team is alright, I guess. With Booker T and JBL there, I'm gonna be able to withstand the cheesiness of Cole.

SD commentary team is piss poor as is the show itself. lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Booker F'n T!!!!!!!!!!

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pleased about this. It may actually encourage me to start watching again.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pleased about this. It may actually encourage me to start watching again.

RAW's good and watchable most of the time, with some bad segments here and there.

Don't get your hopes up about SmackDown, though. It's a lost cause.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
RAW's good and watchable most of the time, with some bad segments here and there.

Don't get your hopes up about SmackDown, though. It's a lost cause.

I don't bother with SD anyway and the fact that Lawler and Byron Saxton are on that team only gives me another reason to stay away. Lawler leaving Raw is amazing news though.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't bother with SD anyway and the fact that Lawler and Byron Saxton are on that team only gives me another reason to stay away. Lawler leaving Raw is amazing news though.

Can't argue with this.

If you're thinking about watching it regularly once again... Go and watch last week's episode of RAW, it was great.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
I get that Lawler is still a human being with feelings and morals and everything, but I have been hoping for at least 2 years that he/Cole would get off of Raw. This is a good move by WWE. Plus, Book-man is back on commentary, bay-bay!