New Champion in TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Remember titles can change hands by DQ over in the land of TNA.

I think this is a good choice for TNA because if Kong lost to Gail once or twice more it would make her look bad (not that she doesn't already, I mean she's a man) and I can see her holding the title for quite a long time before she lets go of it as well.

PeepShow

WOw youre a moron, I said IN RELATION TO THEIR AVERAGE RATING. Do I need to say it in 5 different languages for you? Perhaps if I spell it out for you....

Say 4 people watch TNA. If 1 of them watches the Women's Title match, that is 1/4 of their viewing audience. Now say the WWE has 10 viewers and 5 people watch the womens title match, that is 1/2 of the viewers. ITS NOT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WATCHING, ITS THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WATCHING IN RELATION TO THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WATCHING THE SHOW IN TOTAL!!!

I understand all of that. Do you know what the highest rated segments on iMPACT are though? I guess not.

Kaedon

Reaction score
No I dont. I have never ever seen a quarter hour breakdown for IMPACT, I would be interested to see it though. Once again Peepshow only seeing what he wants to see.

PeepShow

^What do you mean what I want to see. I read it on a news site somewhere. Ill look for it. Might be hard. If I find it, Ill post it.

PeepShow

Found it. It's only one week, but it shows you something. :)

Gerweck said:
- The highest rated segment on last week's edition of iMPACT! (December 13th edition) was the Knockouts tag team match featuring Ms. Brooks & Jackie Moore vs Velvet Sky & Angelina Love.

Btw, the show averaged a 1.2 that night. Just thought you should know.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Strange... I would have loved for Gail to hold it longer, im only guessing TNA wants a monster womens champion.

Kaedon

Reaction score
What was the quarter hour rating for that peep? Just because someone says it was the highest rated doesnt make it so. So lets see the rating.

PeepShow

IDK where the fuck to get quarter ratings...lol

It was the highest rated part, so I would guess it was over the actually 1.2 rating. IDK. Ask Monkey, he's good with that stuff.....I think.