New Breeze song

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Sounds good, there's a car alarm sounding atm but I'll be sure to watch it later

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The only reason this is a good intro for Breeze IMO is because it's essentially that song [HASHTAG]#SELFIE[/HASHTAG] (which Tyler Breeze popped up in haha) and that is perfect for his gimmick. I will say it's better than the few others he's had so far.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
The fact that he sings it makes it 500xs better, but it'd be perfect if they had used his old beat for it in my opinion.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I prefer his old one, but this one just makes me crack up. I need to watch NXT Takeover. I'll do it later today. Zayn vs Breeze sounds really good. Breeze is the GOAT. I just can't deny his beauty shot... he's everything I'm not. :jericho:

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
Breeze is entering HBK levels of epicness and he hasn't even hit the majors yet. He's got it all. The look, the promos, the entrance, and most importantly he can flat out go. He's a student of Lance Storm. Lance doesn't fuck around.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This gimmick won't get him anywhere on the main roster.

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
No one else is being currently cuckolded by Batista, so there isn't really a John Morrison sort of guy around right now.

AdamRose

Jobber
Reaction score
Looking at next year's Royal Rumble winner right here.