New Backyard Wrestling Vid!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

I didnt say you were the only ones, I said its stupid. And you don't think D'Lo Brown practiced and did that move that broke Droz's neck 100 times before? Its not like Droz was the first guy he had ever done it to. Its not like Stone Cold was the first guy Owen Hart ever gave a piledriver too. It doesn't matter how much you practice, your not trained to do it and therefore you shouldn't be doing it. You wouldn't make a make shift parashoot and try jumping out of a plane would you? No. You want to sky dive you take lessons and you do it under the guidence of a pro. Its the same thing. I'm not saying you will for sure get hurt, but if and when you do, your going to feel like quite the idiot.