Survivor Series New 5th member of Team Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you happy that HHH Joined Team Raw

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wanted someone else (Comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
On Raw Kurt Angle had a hard time saying who the 5th member was so Stephanie Mcmahon came out and said do it now then came back after Triple Hs Song played and he came out and said I am the fifth member of Team Raw then Pedigreed Jason Jordan so we are most likely going to see Triple H Vs Kurt Angle at most likely Wrestlemania or before

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Had to edit that a bit. Mind the spoilers :bodallas:

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Y'know, the good thing about this is we get to see Triple H mix it up with Shinsuke and Roode. The bad thing about this is we get to see Triple H mix it up with Shinsuke and Roode.

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Thought Bray Wyatt would of been a fine replacement but Triple H is way better

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thought Bray Wyatt would of been a fine replacement but Triple H is way better

Bray Wyatt is too busy eating....pins....:booker2:

Seriously though, Triple H I feel was the best possible replacement only for the several possibilities now open down the road, between the eventual face off with Shane during the Survivor Series match itself and what apparently appears to be a set up for Angle vs HHH at Mania...

I would also not be surprised if Jason Jordan still got involved during the Survivor Series match this Sunday, with him playing the vital role in HHH being eliminated. Maybe this happens, leads to a Jordan/HHH match in the near future, Hunter destroys Jordan (literally, sledge hammer and all) and that's practically your icing on the cake for the HHH/Angle match at Wrestlemania....

...and if the plan then is for Angle to go over and get his "revenge" for his son, then post match you could have Jason Jordan come out seeminly to celebrate with his father...only to turn on him....

There...booked Jason Jordan's best chance to reach the next level in five minutes....
Not to steal Adam's (miss him btw) line but...WWE...do it better :excellent:

Reactions: Solidus1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I've yet to watch highlights of the show, but Trips is great, they couldn't have found a better replacement.