Kayfabe Never Better

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score

*Buster Gates returns backstage after his match. Standing on the other side of the curtain is his fiancé Hayley.*

Hayley: ... Buster?

*Buster slowly walks over to Hayley, head down with rage in his eyes.*

Hayley: ... I know you just lost out there, but... How are you feeling?

*Buster cracks his neck, takes a deep breath and...*

Buster Gates: Never better!

*He beams. The smile on his face seems forced but also genuine.*

Hayley: Uh...

Buster Gates: Did you not see my match?

Hayley: Yeah, Karl Senn got the win and...

Buster Gates: WHO?! No. You were watching the wrong match. I’m the only winner from that match.

*Hayley stays quiet with a look of confusion on her face.*

Buster Gates:
You don’t get it do you... Let me explain. Karl whoever and Rouge were in there with Mr Money himself, and I wasn’t playing around. Did you not see the utter dominant performance I just gave? Agh, you answered that already... Neither of them could keep me down. I fought both of them at once and managed to hold my own. Karl Senn... Pftt. He might have picked up the pinfall, but he didn’t beat me. I brutalised him in that match, same with Jack Rouge. From the second the referee rang the bell they knew they were in trouble. Both of them left the ring like little children running away from the monster under their bed. I pushed them both to their limits and Senn needed to get a sneaky pinfall when I wasn’t looking... I’m the one who looks good after that match. Not him...

*Hayley digests everything for a moment.*

Hayley: Oh... Ok. So, does this mean you’re ok now?

*Buster chuckles.*

Buster Gates: Far from it! Robert Blake put me into an unimaginable slump once before last year. The same thing has already happened again this year, and it’s his fault... But... I did get some much needed anger out in the open just then. So for now, everything is ok. Besides! We have a wedding to plan! I can’t be distracted full time because I have other prearranged things to worry about. I need to get a suit, find a best man, organise the honeymoon... And you, you’ve got to get your dress, and... All the other things... There’s still a lot to do and not a lot of time. Oh, and of course! We need guests! You know, once we get back home I’m going to phone up a couple of people and see if they’re available...

*Buster begins to walk away. Hayley is still confused.*

Buster Gates: You coming? Come on, there’s much to do!

*Hayley still processes things for another second before sighing and catching up to Buster. The screen fades to black.*