Netflix Offerings on WWE, etc.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this. If it's not, please let me know and I'll know better in the future.

I've recently been very impressed by the offerings that Netflix has regarding WWE shows. I've just been watching the "Best of WCW Nitro" and was reminded of how truly awesome some of the matches back in the old WCW were. I got a little misty watching the final Nitro match between Ric Flair and Sting and watching Booker T hoist the WCW title belt on that last show from Panama City.

That's just one of the really cool shows they've got. If you're a wrestling fan (especially an old-school wrestling fan like me), you might want to check them out.

Any other ideas about cool wrestling stuff to see on Netflix?

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I never knew Netflix provided WWE programming, as soon as I'm on my PC I'll check them out. I especially want to see the Nitro days, I didn't see it live at all and have watched numerous clips on YouTube but it's all distant memory now :(.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yes, Netflix does indeed provide the WWE DVDs. Like the bio's of the superstars and such. It'd be great if they go PPVs on there.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I never knew Netflix provided WWE programming, as soon as I'm on my PC I'll check them out. I especially want to see the Nitro days, I didn't see it live at all and have watched numerous clips on YouTube but it's all distant memory now :(.

Check out the Rise and Fall of WCW" and "The Best of Monday Nitro". Outside of The Big 2, check out the "Heroes of World Class" (I think that's the title but it may not be exactly right) and the stuff on the AWA (American Wrestling Association). That's pretty good.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.