Netflix Instant Discussion (Recommendations + Netflix Talk)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Show everything? Not sure what you mean by that.

But I know Netflix constantly takes shit off. They took off all their South Park shit a few weeks ago and they had their South Park stuff for years. Also, my friend and I were watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and all of the sudden Netflix took away more than half the seasons we were going to watch together. So, I use Hulu Plus right now because it's more reliable and doesn't just randomly take shit off. My boyfriend told me its because Netflix has licenses for the shows they have and when they're expired, they take the show off. Ugh. I don't see why that's necessary.

Show everything. Show every movie opposed to the genres option. There are movies that don't show up browing that way, and I don't like it. I use websites to find movies that are on netflix because a lot aren't shown in their browsing options.

They lost their licence with viacom. They've lost almost 1,800 titles from it's libarary because they also lost MGM, Warner Bros, and Universal.Amazon got that deal. It's not random, it's buisness and i'm sure Hulu will have that same issue when their licence expires.

Why I hate Hulu - They still give you ads for their premium subscriptions. That's hot garbage, and to me it takes away from their current season deal. I have direct tv and a dvr which I can fast forward through ads. I only see the benefit if I didn't have dish.

Last edited:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Show everything. Show every movie opposed to the genres option. There are movies that don't show up browing that way, and I don't like it. I use websites to find movies that are on netflix because a lot aren't shown in their browsing options.

They lost their licence with viacom. They've lost almost 1,800 titles from it's libarary because they also lost MGM, Warner Bros, and Universal.Amazon got that deal. It's not random, it's buisness and i'm sure Hulu will have that same issue when their licence expires.

Why I hate Hulu - They still give you ads for their premium subscriptions. That's hot garbage, and to me it takes away from their current season deal. I have direct tv and a dvr which I can fast forward through ads. I only see the benefit if I didn't have dish.
Lmao, I'm not really sure I care about all that. I just want to watch my shows and since Netflix can't do that for me, I'm using Hulu.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Netflix is just taking the fight like Hulk Hogan. Letting Hulu get the upper hand, then at the end of the year Hulu will lose all of it's shows and Netflix will wind up and get them all.

Reactions: Danielson

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Netflix is just taking the fight like Hulk Hogan. Letting Hulu get the upper hand, then at the end of the year Hulu will lose all of it's shows and Netflix will wind up and get them all.
Well, I have accounts to both, so I don't really care who comes out on top. I just wanna' watch my damn shows, lmao.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli