Netflix Instant Discussion (Recommendations + Netflix Talk)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
You find things on Netflix that you want to share with the rest of the world? Any shows you want to watch but aren't sure? ANYTHING ABOUT NETFLIX?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Breaking Bad, Louis Theroux (i think thats his name) weird weekends: Older show but theres an episode about wrestling where he goes to the WCW Power Plant and stuff, Really good.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Doctor Who, classic and new. Forward Unto Dawn, Batman Beyond, and a bunch of other superhero movies are what I watch on netflix.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
You should try "Orange Is The New Black", it's been pretty good so far.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Man on wire is one of the coolest doc/bios ive ever seen. Pretty sure it scored a 100 on rotten tomatoes, and IMO deserves it. Ill have to look at my list and start adding them in a bullet format to make it easier. Netflix instant is one of the most worthwhile things ive wasted money on for years. I love it.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Isn't it something where you pay to watch shows? Anyways, to watch shows you can find other sites to watch them for free

That's sketchy as hell though. I like watching it on a big screen in HD.
I'll torrent for shows/movies that aren't on it though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That's sketchy as hell though. I like watching it on a big screen in HD.
I'll torrent for shows/movies that aren't on it though.

exactly. We are talking 8$ a month. Skip out on a 6pack of beer once a month and enjoy tons of movies/docs/tv you most likely never would have heard of. The wrestlign content alone they added is worth at least one months pay, and the amount of time i waste in the documentary area saves me more than enough to pay for the monthly tab.

Also side note, you can have your netflix on accounts all over the place. For 2 years (this was before everyone i knew had netflix) my lady friend used it, 2 of my friends did (one on wii and one on ps3, as i use xbox...she was on pc) and i also had an xbox at my parents house they could have used (didnt) to watch at the same time as me.

So if you are really that poor, split it with a buddy.

Reactions: CM Punk

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Awesome program right there. Has to be one of my faves so stupid it got canned.
Yeah, it was stupid. It was so fuckin' great, dude. I think it was due to poor advertising so no one really knew about it because I know I've never of it until my friend told me about it years ago.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it was stupid. It was so fuckin' great, dude. I think it was due to poor advertising so no one really knew about it because I know I've never of it until my friend told me about it years ago.
I agree with advertising I only watched it at the time as I'm a Joss Whedon fan and it was his show so I was gonna watch. Otherwise I doubt I would've heard of it.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I want to know why there isn't a show everything option? There are some hidden gems on there that don't show up, i'm sure of it.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I want to know why there isn't a show everything option? There are some hidden gems on there that don't show up, i'm sure of it.
Show everything? Not sure what you mean by that.

But I know Netflix constantly takes shit off. They took off all their South Park shit a few weeks ago and they had their South Park stuff for years. Also, my friend and I were watching Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and all of the sudden Netflix took away more than half the seasons we were going to watch together. So, I use Hulu Plus right now because it's more reliable and doesn't just randomly take shit off. My boyfriend told me its because Netflix has licenses for the shows they have and when they're expired, they take the show off. Ugh. I don't see why that's necessary.