Nervous about the direction they're going with SES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Punk needs to win plain and simple tbh. He has looked like shit this entire feud with the exception of Smackdown last night. Rey really didn't chop off all that much honestly. I could see Rey losing at Extreme Rules. Punk winning means that the feud is at 1-1 and they could use whatever the fuck the next PPV is for the blowoff match. Likely ending up being a LMS match, the only match that the WWE seems to use to end a feud.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Well it is built up to be extremely important. He says he hair is the thing that makes him different from everyone else, it's what symbolizes his purity. It's completely free of foreign substances and contains not a trace of drugs or alcohol. He stands to lose a lot, the thing that in his mind represents why he's better than everyone else.

And it's sense*...not since...

When the hell did Punk say all of this? I've yet to hear it at all. I haven't been watching every episode of SD so maybe I missed it.

seX-Power

Reaction score
Wait, so Rey joining the SES wasn't a part of the bargain for Extreme Rules? WTF?

straight_edge76

Reaction score
No, Wrestlemania was if Rey loses he must join the SES. Extreme Rules was Punk's hair is on the line. The next match I am assuming will be if Rey loses he must join the SES and if Punk loses he must shave. Or the good ol' Mask vs Hair match.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^how about a non-gimmick match for the blowoff?