Negligent accidents

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PaulDB

Reaction score
It started in 1997 and stopped for a while, before happening again. Here are some examples...

First, Vader was concussed after getting thrown by Kane's pyrotechnic engine, not having been told about it beforehand, when they asked him to hide under the stage.

The Undertaker was almost blinded by Kane's pyrotechnic on the ring post in front of him when he brought the lights back on, jog to mention burned in when his pyro was misfired.

Then Owen Hart fell to his death. A firework misfired and injured 11 people, another one set the stage on fire.

Why did Vince hire cheap personnel. Surely he must've known what the consequences would be if he did.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I believe Owens accident/incident was the most messed up due to him not receiving a spot in the Hall of Fame.

It's not like he's like Benoit where he killed his family or anything. Owen deserves it

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I believe Owens accident/incident was the most messed up due to him not receiving a spot in the Hall of Fame.

It's not like he's like Benoit where he killed his family or anything. Owen deserves it
His wife blames WWE for what happened and a lot of people frame it like she's the bad guy sadly. After watching the Dark side of the ring on Owen. I don't blame her

Last edited:

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
His wife blames WWE for what happened and a lot of people rrame it like she's the bad guy sadly. After watching the Dark side of the ring on Owen. I don't blame her
If that's the case then I respect her wishes

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
It started in 1997 and stopped for a while, before happening again. Here are some examples...

Why did Vince hire cheap personnel. Surely he must've known what the consequences would be if he did.
It's Vince McMahan...

He's probably the most evil piece of shit on the planet. He doesn't care about people, have you not seen some of the other crap he's pulled every day for 40 years??

Also because employers get away with literally everything... especially rich ones

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't think Vince McMahon is evil, he's just a greedy businessman, and being greedy is how you get by as a top businessman.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Vince McMahon is evil, he's just a greedy businessman, and being greedy is how you get by as a top businessman.
Let's start a thread "list all evil deeds Vince has done by year" then determine if he's evil

Reactions: PaulDB

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

IndyWrestler1

Banned
Reaction score
Let's start a thread "list all evil deeds Vince has done by year" then determine if he's evil
They almost all come down to him wanting to make money at the expense of others/his own moral compass tbf. Linda McMahon apparently did donate money to the White House rioters which is unfortunately unepic