need halp?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Reaction score
can't believe I'm doing this, but gfx sextion! I need your help. not sure what to do with the top left, atm. that's it though. I'm done after that.

2vm9aux.jpg

Kizza

Reaction score
Delete it and start again.

Make the background behind the blurb of white text a bit darker, it's a bit hard to read. Plus, the text looks a bit crap, with the d's not being defined properly.

Reaction score
I'd suggest you leave it the way it is. It looks fantastic.

Don't overfill the cover with lots of stuff coming in from all four sides. Having some empty space always gives a good impression. Allows the design to have a better, clearer and easy to recognize focal point. Aaaand, did you make that background composition yourself? Because that honestly looks great.

jwind

Reaction score
I'd have to agree with seefour, I'd leave it blank.

IF you absolutely want to put something there, you could put a image of Bowser "overlooking" the back cover

Kizza

Reaction score
Just have another character sort of overlooking the other 3 below.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I'd leave it blank, but if you have to I'd add a comet or solar flare, something like that.