Need for Speed Unbound

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
dX3UpzK.jpg

Release Date: December 2, 2022
Race against time, outsmart the cops, and take on weekly qualifiers to reach The Grand, Lakeshore’s ultimate street racing challenge. Pack your garage with precision-tuned, custom rides and light up the streets with your style, exclusive fits, and a vibrant global soundtrack that bumps in every corner of the world.​

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Interesting choice of art style and gameplay. :hmm: Curious to see how this one ends up being, I'm certainly intrigued though.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
A bit too cartoonish for my taste, but I haven't touched a NFS game since the 2012 Most Wanted.

2005's MW is still the GOAT

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
A bit too cartoonish for my taste, but I haven't touched a NFS game since the 2012 Most Wanted.

2005's MW is still the GOAT
NFS Heat is surprisingly great. Probably the best they've released in a long time in my opinion. I agree with you on Most Wanted (2005). That game rocked, I loved taking down the blacklist and unlocking all the cars. Underground 2 was next level too.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
NFS Heat is surprisingly great. Probably the best they've released in a long time in my opinion. I agree with you on Most Wanted (2005). That game rocked, I loved taking down the blacklist and unlocking all the cars. Underground 2 was next level too.
I think Heat is in my library after it was free on the PS+, I might give it a try.

Reactions: Marty McFourth