Near future disaster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
[YT]xPwvEhaXJqQ&feature=related[/YT]
If that is true with some other videos stating that the effect is going to be mainly on New Zealand, Japan, China, Russia and the west coasts of the American continent; then we will get like 1 billion infidels dead by end of year 2011

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
LMFAO, people are insane man. Absolutely not.

I remember when they said Elenin was Planet X a.k.a. Nibiru and it would arrive on the 21st of December, 2012... now these fucks are changing it all around, smh.

I even saw a video on this rock that it's apparently not a rock but a rogue sun... which somehow made it past our outer planets and didn't destroy them, but it's going to pass right by our sun and orbit it (wtf? Impossible).

Conspiracy theorists get dumber and dumber every fucking day.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I don't pay attention to things such as comets.
Doomsday will come in the form of a pandemic, world war, super volcanic eruption or global economic collapse.
I've said it before and I'll say it again.
The only thing that could completely wipe out humanity is a Gamma Ray Burst.

It's the Rapture and Nibiru crowd which is why doomsday senarios don't get any legitimate attention.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I hope you know the Rapture idea is scientifically supported by Sun Flares and Gamma Ray Burst scenarios.

Nibiru, I agree, is Blue... it's misrepresentation of plenty of cultures descriptions of an Eclipse which people think is comet/planet blocking out the sun, when in fact, most culture's predicted the Sun eclipsing the center of the Milky Way which they saw as a Rebirth... the sun re-emerging from the womb of the galaxy... which is why people who take the Mayan Long Count to mean death are fucking stupid... you just reset the fucking clock!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
LMFAO, people are insane man. Absolutely not.

I remember when they said Elenin was Planet X a.k.a. Nibiru and it would arrive on the 21st of December, 2012... now these fucks are changing it all around, smh.

I even saw a video on this rock that it's apparently not a rock but a rogue sun... which somehow made it past our outer planets and didn't destroy them, but it's going to pass right by our sun and orbit it (wtf? Impossible).

Conspiracy theorists get dumber and dumber every fucking day.

I thought the "illuminati" were just straight up UFO loving Government dudes...
appearantly they're devil worshippin' lizards that want fame and money so they can make it in "Hollywood."

[video=youtube;Jmzm1jUY29g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmzm1jUY29g&list=PLDF41A82A826A5072&index=21[/video]

thing had me legit lol'ing.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Elenin broke up when it passed the sun and most of the pieces are going to be passing something like 100x the distance of the moon now... so fuck that piece of shit.

...next!?

Doomsday

Reaction score
...next!?

Keep your eyes on American Politics & Global Economics.
In the event there is a great economic decline all hell will break loose in the states. Civil War magnitude. I'm talking about Occupy Wallstreet.
EVERY city in Corporate States of America with a population of 500,000 people or more, has or has had an 'occupy' encampment.
EVEN THE VATICAN has expressed support for 'Occupy'

Revolution is coming to the United States between now and 2013. (at latest it will be 2017)
There will be chance to have the revolution by ballot. (IE; Presidential candidates: Ron Paul, Roseanne Barr, Jimmy McMillan, Americans Elect...)
But most likely, the revolution will come by bullet.
The 1% will do EVERYTHING to hold on to their power, possibly even a biological super bug.

CNN, Fox News, HLN & MSNBC will not televise the revolution.

Keep your eyes on http://BeforeItsNews.com