NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

@#$!^@#%!! TSS took Y2J! I was him!

lol dw, It's not like I'm crying inside or anything :shifty:

Shawn Michaels

wwerko619

Reaction score
thunder-1.gif
nCw News Update:

The NCW GM, Vince McMahon will start and air the first show for NCW Thunder, on April 10th 2008. The card will be announced shortly, and there will be new Champs crowned. Before NCW fell, Cyber Sunday was un-aired due to TV problems, so the next NCW PPV will continue from where left off, Survivor Series.

NCW welcomes these superstars to this new start of NCW:

Kurt Angle - Weebo
Vince McMahon - wwerko619
Chris Jericho - The Small Show
Samoa Joe - Andrew Walker
Gregory Helms - The Mac
Triple H - DX_3:16
Ric Flair - 1chiban
A.J Styles - Richy
Randy Orton - mrcmrc
Undertaker - Kid-O-Mac
Jeff Hardy - GardsJr
Chris Masters - The Leviathan
Booker T - djprimetime
Tomko - BKB
Shawn Michaels - DX Degenerate

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "I am the best damn wrestler in the world and there is no onebetter to start the new era of NCW as the champ them me. Vince just look at me, I am a 9 time world champion, King of the Ring winner and I won aan Olympic gold medal with a freakin broken neck. So Vince, just make the right choice and crown me the NCW Champion!"

Evil Austin

when will the first show be ? Will we get a card or how is the first show going to work ? I am just wanting to know i am excited (also i am going on msn.) be on

wwerko619

Reaction score
when will the first show be ? Will we get a card or how is the first show going to work ? I am just wanting to know i am excited (also i am going on msn.) be on

Read the post I made about a hour ago.....

and welcome back Batista:):)

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Dave, you were the champion, but the word there is were and it is time or someone with actual talent and got his strength with out steriods to step up and lead NCW to the top. As for you saying the champ is back, I don't think so. It's true, it's damn true."

CT Styles

Shawn Michaels approaches Kurt & Dave.

Shawn: I know, you two, Dave & Kurt know that the Heartbreak Kid can become a 5-Time World Champion. Nobody tells Shawn Michaels when or where to deliver Sweet Chin Music. Shawn Michaels delivers it when he wants to and when he does, he wins. I will do whatever it takes to get a World Title match, kick your head off and hold that title up one more time. NCW is back and so is: The Headliner, The Show Stopper, The Main Event, Shawn Michaels.

Michaels confidently smiles at Kurt & Dave.

ooc: wwerko619, do you book us on how good our RPing is or who you want to win?

Evil Austin

HHH: HBK, I was wondering if you would like to kick ass and reform DX once again to show everyone that we mean business and to show them that we are Degeneration X. But than again if you don't want to I will just have to add you once again to my list and make you bow down to the King of Kings the Game HHH! I mean lets look at our history, I beat you at Armageddon of 2002, I beat the shit out of you at Summerslam 2002 so you had to walk out of the arena on a stretcher, not to mention other things. so Shawn Michaels what is it are you willing to bring DX back or do you want to be put on the shelf for another four years ?