NCW: The Only E-Fed!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Well you can judge someone on their past. I don't take anything anymore and trust me, what ever i got down make Karen scream and orgasm more then you two have ever made a women scream and orgasm."

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Tomko: she orgasms? no she has an orgasm. and that because shes thinking of me

tomko: and chris it seems that jack evans is scared of you. i guess we are already proving our dominance

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Chris Masters: Yes you're righ and the only thing we need right now is a proof that we are the most dominating teams here today, hmmm... just like a Tag Team title belt! What do you think?

Weebo

Reaction score
Kurt Angle: "Tomko she would never think of you. i am all man and you are just an ape."

tomko: angle, you call me an ape. i saw those pubes. and chris as soon as vince unveils those belts i am sure they will be around our waists

The Rated R CMStar

Batista: Kurt, you married the girl next door. Only problem is that next door was a whore house

Evil Austin

Undertaker: You all are just running your mouths and if i wanted to hear from asses i would have farted. it means your scared of the lord of darkness. He rules the E - Fed and he will beat Hulk Hogan in the No mercy pay per view.

tomko: vince when will these tag titles be introduced? i think you should just give them to me and the materpiece right now??

ooc:
CMS said:
Batista: Kurt, you married the girl next door. Only problem is that next door was a whore house
greatest promo EVER

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Undertaker: You all are just running your mouths and if i wanted to hear from asses i would have farted. it means your scared of the lord of darkness. He rules the E - Fed and he will beat Hulk Hogan in the No mercy pay per view.

Chris Masters: Uhh... Taker, what had just got into you?

Evil Austin

Undertaker: Whoa man, Had to much sugar this morning. (wwerko619 knows what i am talking about if you want to know pm him when he gets online. rofl).