NBC Renews Grimm For Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
grimm_40527.jpg

Tis the season for renewals! As spring approaches, the official word is coming down regarding the fate of primetime comedies, dramas and unscripted TV shows. Just the other day CBS announced renewals for a number of series on their line-up, and today comes word on Grimm and the situation is not looking grim at all. (No apologies for pun usage from me.)

Grimm stars David Giuntoli as Nick Burkhardt, a homicide detective who learns he’s the descendent of a long line of Grimms, people who protect the world against mythological creatures disguised as regular people. The series combines storybook elements with a supernatural twist. But unlike ABC’s Once Upon a Time, which tells a more serialized story using storybook characters, Grimm is more procedural, with Nick and his wolfish friend Monroe (Silas Weir Mitchell) investigating crimes related to the creatures Nick is meant to track down and protect people from.

Deadline shared the news today that Grimm has been picked up for a second season. NBC has given the fantasy/drama/procedural series a 22-episode order, making it the first of what could be several early pick-ups for the network, though no more are expected to be announced today. So we still have time to cross our fingers for Community and hope that NBC sees the ratings boost from last night’s episode as a good sign, and considers bringing it back for another season (and not scheduling it against The Big Bang Theory).

cinemablend

I dont watch this but my sister loves it

Swinny

Reaction score
I'm a bit behind, but it's a pretty good show, so this is good to hear.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Wasn't a big fan of what little I saw of it.

Hook

REDRUM
Reaction score
Not a fan of this show at all I mean wow lol.

But to be fair I have never watched this show.