NBA Finals Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think the Cavs can do it this year. Not with Durrant on that team....

200.gif

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Game 3 tonight...

And I had a random thought. I know many of you don't care for Trump on here... But the NBA Champs do meet with the president after winning...
How awkward do you think that will be for either team? LOL I mean these teams are made up mostly of black players and immigrants...

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Game 3 tonight...

And I had a random thought. I know many of you don't care for Trump on here... But the NBA Champs do meet with the president after winning...
How awkward do you think that will be for either team? LOL I mean these teams are made up mostly of black players and immigrants...

200.gif
They don't have to go.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I should watch more basketball. It's hard to, though. It was difficult growing up on Michael Jordan and now seeing the Bulls just continuously fail.

OH! Steve Kerr is back? Kerr was my favorite player ever after Michael Jordan. I might have to cheer for them. Solid Snake will be mad at me, but I'll post videos of my cats to make up for it.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
GG Cavs but even if you win the next one, I don't see you winning 4 in a row. 3 maybe, not 4....
I think the Cavs are going to lose this one...