NBA Draft - 1st Round Picks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Can someone tell me 1 thing...what the hell was Seattle thinking!? :(

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Can someone tell me 1 thing...what the hell was Seattle thinking!? :(

:lol:

Seattle pulled a Tennessee Titans.

I thought the same thing with the NYK. Although I felt bad for the guy, dude was so fuckin' nervous when those fans were booing him out of the building.

Rell

Reaction score
Well, for the first time in about 5 years, I only watched the lottery (first 15 picks) and turned the channel. My Lakers had zero first round picks, and one 2nd rounder (# 58). I knew we weren't going to make any trades, so I had no reason to watch.

Hometown Kid

:lol:

Seattle pulled a Tennessee Titans.

I thought the same thing with the NYK. Although I felt bad for the guy, dude was so fuckin' nervous when those fans were booing him out of the building.

I live in Tennessee and I know 1st hand...I never want my team to be compared to those idiots...and yeah they probably had to have like extra security or something on that guys way out...