nba basketball.the worst kinda season.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chefboyardee

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
nxt
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
ok im from milwaukee and and am a milwaukee bucks fan.as a result im enduring the worst possible season let me explain.first off the bucks best player andrew bogut breaks his foot and is gone for the season.then in a shock the bucks trade bogut who has a long term contract for mantae ellis who is going to leave the bucks after next season.now the bucks are basically eliminated from playoff contention but wont have a bad enough record to get a high pick in the nba draft lottery.so essentially the bucks organization screwed up the present and future of the team and theres just no hope.:n::n::n::n:

spiderman

Reaction score
ok im from milwaukee and and am a milwaukee bucks fan.as a result im enduring the worst possible season let me explain.first off the bucks best player andrew bogut breaks his foot and is gone for the season.then in a shock the bucks trade bogut who has a long term contract for mantae ellis who is going to leave the bucks after next season.now the bucks are basically eliminated from playoff contention but wont have a bad enough record to get a high pick in the nba draft lottery.so essentially the bucks organization screwed up the present and future of the team and theres just no hope.:n::n::n::n:

The Milwaukee is in a very bad situation for next year. The only thing that I hope is for Monta Ellis to stay and for the rest of the guys to step up. Hope they get a good backup center next season.

Killswitch

Reaction score
I defiantly think the Warriors got the better half of that trade if Bogut comes back and and puts up his numbers from 09-10 season.