NBA 2k13 Discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
We both were, man. It seems like they fixed the issue with threes; they were going down for you with Gallo and both of us in the Wolves/Bulls game.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It lol was glorified target practice. It will be nice to hit 3s with Metta again

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And that's bull shit, guy is one of the league leaders in 3s

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Got disconnected. Will play some more tomorrow.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Mak and I had great games. I was player of the game, with 19 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals on 9-11 shooting. FEELSGOODMAN

Definitely doing it tomorrow, hopefully with Showtime involved. Chico too, if he's willing to play with you.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Team up was pretty fun despite it being randomized minus that Knicks garbage game lol.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
It's basically Crew with NBA Teams. You play as 1 player on a team, but you don't get to choose your position or team.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Team up was pretty fun despite it being randomized minus that Knicks garbage game lol.
Lmao you didn't like Felton, I didn't want to be Kidd at SG vs Wade, and JR couldn't hit. Brandun was the best with Melo but I think we would have all been better with flipped roles. Him Felton since he somehow makes that fat fuck hit a ton if 3s, you JR, and me just posting at the 4 with Melo.

Tried not to force anything the Miami game, only 6 shots but did get 10pts and 8asts. Bron guy was good, and so was CPU wade

They need to bring Dirk and Nash back. We would kill with LA with Nash, Kobe, Dwight, Pau, and Metta.

Last edited:

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
If we ever get to be LA, and I'm stuck as MWP, I'm going to quit. Not even joking.

Portland/San Antonio was fun, though. Shame you lagged out. The entire opposing team left, except for 1 guy who was Bonner and he's call for a full-court pass and drain threes.

-----

Had a bit of fun with head-to-head with Mak, as well. Beat him by like 20 as ORL vs. PHX, and 30 as Denver vs. (IDR Who). We had the shittiest 1st half in 2K history in our T'Wolves/Clippers game. I was up 7-6 at the end of the first quarter. It was terrible. There actually ended up being a great ending though, with me hitting a mid-range jumper with Rubio with like 10 seconds left. He got the ball, got it down low to Blake, and Blake was mauled by Pek and Love, but there was no foul. Won by 1. GOOD SHIT.

So glad 2K fixed the threes; It's damn near impossible to beat a zone when you can't hit anything from deep.

-----

I really want to play as Dallas with both Dirk and Mayo, so I can embarrass you to the fullest extent. :Kobe:

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Impossible to be stuck as Metta since he's a bench guy. Thought technically you could get stuck as Morris and Metta would be your best option sans Meeks lol

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And shit I'm sad Fish quit on Dallas. Fish, Mayo, Dirk would have been gold with Marion and Carter