NBA 2k10 or NBA Live 10?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

if ya want good graphics/soundtrack/announcing.. get NBA 2K10
if ya want great gameplay, decent graphics and a decent soundtrack... get NBA Live

IMO I suggest getting 2K10.. its way hotter, more people I know play that game than Live, Live lost it's touch

Valentino

Reaction score
I got Live free with a subscription to Sports Illustrated, so I was thinking about taking it back for 2K since I've been playing the last 3 or 4 years of 2K. But honestly both arent up to where I would like them to be, gameplay wise.

Wordlife

^yeah I agree... and especially online too, people really cheat badly at that fucking game and wait by your basket when you inbound, stealing from you and end up scoring so much your down like 30 pts by the end of the first quarter, you feel like quitting.

Klide

2K of course that's a stupid question not unless if u asked this lime 6 years ago cause live was best during xbox and ps2 but ever since 360 and ps3 2k is beasting.