NBA 2k10 Issues

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Edge

Reaction score
The Place Where Americans Think Always Snows
-Spoiler- Regarding Tomorrow Nights Raw

Dave Meltzer is reporting that Randy Orton is slated to be final guy in the Money in the Bank Wrestlemania match. The final spot will be decided on Raw tomorrow night.

source : 24Wrestling
---

Isn't he against HBK tomorrow night?

Reaction score
no, how could he be against HBK. Shawn Michaels s already in the main event at Wrestlemania, so he wont be in the money in the bank match, so he wont be in a money in the bank qualifying match tomorrow.

Great One

It was obvious Orton would be in it, and he's probably one of the only two guys in the MITB that has a chance to win it.

CenaMark54

I think something will happen to take both Edge and Orton out of MITB so they can face each other at Mania. Mania desperately needs another high profile one on one match.

Thats probably why they said there would be eight, with Orton and Edge out that brings it back to six.

MeanJean65

Reaction score
They will probably end the MITB match dramatically with Edge and Orton at the top of the ladder, then edge will knock Oton off and grab the case

Reaction score
^^ I think it's safe to say that something along those lines will happen. I agree that a Edge/Orton high profile match an Mania would be better, but I think meanjean65 is onto something...

Wrestling Station

I think Orton needs to be in a faction of heels like when he was in Evolution 3 years ago. Orton being solo doesnt help him much, as to Batista and Lashely as an example.

Great One

I think Orton needs to be in a faction of heels like when he was in Evolution 3 years ago. Orton being solo doesnt help him much, as to Batista and Lashely as an example.
I've been saying that for a good year or two now...

And CenaMark brought up a good sequence which could happen, I was wonderring why there was 8 contenders this time and it seems like a lot. They could either book this match to take up an hour+ of WM to waste time or both these guys will be taken out somehow. Either way works if they can pull it off.

Nation

Orton deserves to win the MIAB i don't how many times he's been screwed in the last 2 years.

The Punisher

Reaction score
If there will be an Edge/Orton at WM then I for one hope that Orton kicks Edge's a** since I cant stand Edge

phantomgerald

edge would make a good face if worked right. i'd rather see edge face than orton