NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He said Steph's fouls were ridiculous. He didn't say the game was rigged

you people are Blue. the games aren't fucking rigged. The NBA can't make Kyrie and LeBron hit these tough shots or Barnes miss his wide open looks. Its all just stupid af

Did you miss the post above that? "The refs may very well have called favorable fouls but that doesn't change the fact that the Warriors were not making shots.
You can't fix/rig that unless the players themselves are in on it." :pity:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Screw it, I will be Danny...

WARRIORS ARE TRASH! CURRY AINT ^%#$! HE GOT NOTHING ON MY MAN KYRIE! WHO!? KYRIE ^%$#$^ IRVING! ^%$ THE WARRIORS! WHAT TRASH!

Reactions: Danielson

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

It is the way IT LOOKS, not how it his Dolphs. That is why people think it is rigged or make comments it is.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Still watching that vid... And wow, people talked about him getting suspended? LOL

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
"Rigging" is a strong word, so let's go with "manipulation". :madcat::kobe:

But yeah, there's no excuse for the Warriors not closing this out already and Steph being inconsitent and not playing like the God/GOAT he's supposed to be. :pity1: :facepalm1:

Fuck these scrubs.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"Rigging" is a strong word, so let's go with "manipulation". :madcat::kobe:

But yeah, there's no excuse for the Warriors not closing this out already and Steph being inconsitent and not playing like the God/GOAT he's supposed to be. :pity1: :facepalm1:

Fuck these scrubs.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

^^^ You think some butthurt is involved? :aids:
I'm a Cavs fan and I don't care what people say, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck... Well, you know the rest. lol :quimby:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yall fools have mentioned my name multiple times. I don't fuck with you. I fuck with Dolph cuz I know he can take it and he already knows I'm a Knicks fan. That's what dudes do. What yall do is say some conspiracy ass shit that sounds Blue as hell then mention my name. Don't poke at the lion, don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings again