NBA 2015-2016 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I expect Bron to go full try hard mode tonight. USG% up around 50% for the game lol. Defensively the Cavs have to try something else, specifically less switching and more 1 on 1 accountability. They were trying a new defensive strategy on the fly and that has proven to be a terrible idea. Not sure how you can expect to implement a game plan in the Finals against the best team in the world when you haven't even tried that style of D all season. I think CLE goes bigger and slower, like last year. Moz should get some run, possibly next to TT. Could see some lineups that look like last year's finals lineups... more Delly/less Kyrie, who sucks dick. Delly-Shump-Bron-TT-Moz. Could be their most effective lineup.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I expect the Warriors to go for the kill in these next two games. They've wanted the Cavs all year long. So many people called their Championship last season a fluke because of all the injuries, people questioned Steph winning MVP last season (James Harden was voted MVP by the players). And then this season Princess James was throwing shade all over the place, questioning Steve Kerrs Coach Of The Year and Steph's Unanimous MVP. Not to mention the Warriors just went through hell in their last series against the Thunder. They won't take these two wins for granted. These mofos are hungry, they're motivated and they want to embarrass the Cavs. They have the better team and haven't even really played at their best, imo. I really don't see anything stopping them. I'd be surprised if this doesn't end in a sweep.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
The comeback has begun, Warriors getting destroyed.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Welp, I was dead wrong. lol. Curry and Warriors playing like trash and Cavs are playing well, didn't expect either to happen lol. Still don't see the Cavs winning this series tho.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
bahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahah Welcome to Ohio. Take that L

Yeah Kyrie sucks gtfo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Swift

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lmao at this bandwagon ass mf

How many teams can Danielfuck bandwagon in one season?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Spoiler

Golden State won't lose the series

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"According to cleveland.com’s Chris Haynes, Handy, an Oakland native, took the Cavs’ embarrassing Game 2 loss personally, and “erupted with a profanity-laced tirade” in the locker room. The rant, which reportedly lasted for a “few minutes,” was out of character for the normally reserved Handy. Channing Frye credited the speech with reminding the Cavs of their identity, and Richard Jefferson lauded the former high school trainer for saying “something that needed to be said.” The Cavs responded with a wire-to-wire, 30-point win that proved they aren’t out of it yet. The lesson? X’s and O’s are great, but sometimes you need to go full Bobby Knight."

Why is it that more assistant coaches seem to fuel teams then actual coaches!?