NBA 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like Knicks are about to trade for Teague
and the Nets & Cavs are working on a deal to trade Jarrett Jack for Jason Terry.

if anyone cares for the source or to read up on updates:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...awks-emerges-new-york-knicks-top-trade-target

Personally I think the Teague trade would be pretty good for the Knicks depending on what they give up for him, I realize this is the general opinion of most trades but it seems like they have some pieces they can move around to make a good deal for both the Hawks and themselves.

As for Jack for Terry, idk we don't really play Jarrett much, I think he's a good depth PG but I'd rather have the depth at SG. There will probably be more going with that deal.

Reactions: RaveWayneBoo

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Jarrett just gets to warm bench so whatever
Yeah exactly, I'd rather have Terry if we're going to have a guard warming the bench. At least he can come off and make some threes when the Cavs need it.
My only thing is with that they would have four people that would love to postup and put up a 3, Irving/Waiters/Deng/ & Terry, things may get even more shot happy than they are now haha.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah exactly, I'd rather have Terry if we're going to have a guard warming the bench. At least he can come off and make some threes when the Cavs need it.
My only thing is with that they would have four people that would love to postup and put up a 3, Irving/Waiters/Deng/ & Terry, things may get even more shot happy than they are now haha.
Lol no doubt, also did I read right? You a cavs fan?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lol no doubt, also did I read right? You a cavs fan?
Well, I'm a Bulls fan primarily but being in Ohio I don't get to see them without a 6 hr drive whereas I can drive to Cleveland in 2 hours and catch the Cavs. I've liked them since the year before LeBron got drafted there.

They are my 2nd favorite team, although whenever both get into the playoffs I root Chicago all day :)

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, I'm a Bulls fan primarily but being in Ohio I don't get to see them without a 6 hr drive whereas I can drive to Cleveland in 2 hours and catch the Cavs. I've liked them since the year before LeBron got drafted there.

They are my 2nd favorite team, although whenever both get into the playoffs I root Chicago all day :)
Fucking nice bro! I live in Cleveland and can get to the Q in 10 mins. So Im deff a homer.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Its cool man, I've been to a lot of other citys I like it here.
Yeah at least it's not Flint or 90% of Detroit.
Shit even like South Cinci is fucking way worsee than Cleveland :)

On a better note games start back tomorrow can't wait!