Naturals in WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I wasn't sure if that was them or not til I had seen Stevens' wristbands when he got demolished by that right hand from the Big Show.

RKOrton.

Reaction score
Yeah, cool to see they got a spot on TV. Hopefully they'll get a full time spot on SD soon.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Get on SD and hopefully feud with either Hawkins and Ryder or Miz and Morrison hopefully amp up the tag team division in SD a little bit. I wish Chris Candido was still alive right now as their manager. That gimmick with Shane Douglas in TNA ruined them.

The Rated R CMStar

A while ago they were supposely to be signed to a Developmental Deal, but they talked about it on MySpace, and according to the attitude Chris Harris took concerning his contract, WWE doesn't like that

J

THis is fricken awesome...I was just looking around to se what thye been up to a few days ago...Hopefully WWE is going to put them to work...There an awesome tag team but they were jsut way over looked by TNA...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Ye, I noticed straight away. idk if WWE wants them, but I take this as a sign that they want to go to WWE. Also get a fair payday for jobbing. idk if anything is happening though