• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless

If they keep getting their little twittee previews up this late in the day then I'm retiring individual threads for Powers lol

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Who is Odinson and why does he look like Brock Lesnar light?
Haven't seen him lately but he used to have a Nordic God/viking type gimmick back in the day, that I'm assuming he's still uses. Teamed with Mike Parrow as a pretty good hoss team too, worked AJPW a few times even I think

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Haven't seen him lately but he used to have a Nordic God/viking type gimmick back in the day, that I'm assuming he's still uses. Teamed with Mike Parrow as a pretty good hoss team too, worked AJPW a few times even I think
He left one bad company only to come to a worse company. Man what luck.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Also wtf I'm watching yesterday's show now and why does Stevens keep getting his team DQd on purpose :lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Did the Renegades get cold feet or something

That would be logical, I think it's more likely this was always the plan bc they wanna push their shitty money in the bank cash ins that they give to like 8 people on the roster