• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Not surprised, might actually be a good move for him too since they seem intent on pushing him. He's also pretty solid so not the worst thing

It's both funny and amazing to me how quickly he's gotten over as a face too when he was first brought in essentially to capitalize on trans hate as a heel with Pollo, but now they're both loved lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Remember it was Thrillbilly and Pollo that made that one guy have a meltdown in this thread bc NWA is too woke lmao

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Not surprised, might actually be a good move for him too since they seem intent on pushing him. He's also pretty solid so not the worst thing

It's both funny and amazing to me how quickly he's gotten over as a face too when he was first brought in essentially to capitalize on trans hate as a heel with Pollo, but now they're both loved lol
Between that and Tyrus being pushed, I'm pretty sure at this point that Corgan thinks the Newsmax crowd legimitately makes up NWA's entire audience