National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I’ll teach you. Being able to change your own tire is a necessary life skill.

Well, I guess it really doesn't matter, if you can't drive (not you, bro) .

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Yes. NWA is super WOKE and shoving LGBTQ+ culture down people's throat. Signing and showcasing people like Tyrus who has had sexual harassment claims against him. Austin Aries who's entire thing is being edgy these days and likes to make ladies lick his balls. How woke a company has to be for its entire thing is to make people think of the past with its entire presentation. How DARE a drag Queen be showcased who uses that as part of her in ring character too!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’ll teach you. Being able to change your own tire is a necessary life skill.
Its also very easy, just remeber the star pattern when putting the bolts back in.

Also Jimmy is the man and is the nicest person ive ever met along w 4thy. If hes got a problem with you, you need to reavaluate your entire existance

Reactions: Jimmy King

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh man, I was called a fat self hating incel that can’t even change a car tire! Whatever will I do?
Hes just looking in the mirror and projecting it on to you. Its a pathetic but common tactic for sad sacks of shit who hate themselves

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Hes just looking in the mirror and projecting it on to you. Its a pathetic but common tactic for sad sacks of shit who hate themselves

Nah, I love myself. I'm not the fat fuck who comes on here and finds a different reason to cry everyday.

What day do you get your disability check for being a fat dumbass?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yes, I made some stupid ass comments insulting someone who isn't even on this site. (That person isn't even Trans, I believe). However, im Not going to make excuses about calling that person a name. I own it. Deth and Sky are good people and I don't want to offend either one of them. That's the only consequence, I'm concerned with facing on this site. Is offending people I actually think are good people.

Lol what is this even about some WC nonsense? Cause I had no issue with you until you started making your shitty Nyla Rose jokes, she's not on the site but most definitely trans. And what is this logic of I'll shit on trans people as long as none are around :lol bro how racist are you when you're only around white folk?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lol what is this even about some WC nonsense? Cause I had no issue with you until you started making your shitty Nyla Rose jokes, she's not on the site but most definitely trans. And what is this logic of I'll shit on trans people as long as none are around :lol bro how racist are you when you're only around white folk?

@Swamps in case you don't get the tag from the partial quote

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Nah, I love myself. I'm not the fat fuck who comes on here and finds a different reason to cry everyday.

What day do you get your disability check for being a fat dumbass?
Reported!

• Sad
Reactions: Swamps

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Wasnt even talking about swamps either to jimmy :punklol

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

I'll make it easier.

@WrestleRacer91

I'm transfemale. I was born a male and think dresses are fucking awesome.

I have no problem with members of the LGBTQ+ community in wrestling and expressing their gender/sexuality in their characters however little or as much as they want as long as they are enjoying their work and do what they can to entertain. If they are talented, then they deserve to be given a chance to showcase themselves in a company as exposure to it either normalizes the idea that gay/trans people exist and deserve to be treated on the content of their character and work and not their identification or sexuality. If not, then seeing people dance around their homophobia/transphobia is enjoyable.

curtsy-bow.gif

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck

Did you not see who I was interacting with? Thats were the WC shit came from. Grim, who I was interacting with, asked me not to make anymore comments about that.

Yeah I made some stupid ass comments and I'll own up to my shit.

Where the hell do you get racist from? I'm not the one one here using derogatory words for black people. That's your fatass bro, who wouldn't dare come to Atlanta and call a group of black people "Ninja". Yall "Woke" white boys think your cute, but you're really what you claim to be. Now deflect from that, like you always do.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
YOU JUST DEFLECTED :lmao the racist part wasn't calling you racist, it was because you said the only reason you stopped with your anti-trans comments is because we have trans members now, not because you give a shit about trans people. I will keep things simple now so you can follow since that was too confusing

Reaction score
Yes. NWA is super WOKE and shoving LGBTQ+ culture down people's throat. Signing and showcasing people like Tyrus who has had sexual harassment claims against him. Austin Aries who's entire thing is being edgy these days and likes to make ladies lick his balls. How woke a company has to be for its entire thing is to make people think of the past with its entire presentation. How DARE a drag Queen be showcased who uses that as part of her in ring character too!
I'm sick of living in fantasy land. It's HIS ring gear. Get it right!
I'll make it easier.

@WrestleRacer91

I'm transfemale. I was born a male and think dresses are fucking awesome.

I have no problem with members of the LGBTQ+ community in wrestling and expressing their gender/sexuality in their characters however little or as much as they want as long as they are enjoying their work and do what they can to entertain. If they are talented, then they deserve to be given a chance to showcase themselves in a company as exposure to it either normalizes the idea that gay/trans people exist and deserve to be treated on the content of their character and work and not their identification or sexuality. If not, then seeing people dance around their homophobia/transphobia is enjoyable.

curtsy-bow.gif
Of course you wouldn't have a problem with it. You're in the community they're catering to. Don't tag me in things I don't care to talk about anymore. Enjoy what you enjoy and leave me out of it. I gave my opinion on something and am now being judged on it. Cool.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And thats the first i remember you even "owning up to it" last time you played ignorant and acted like you didn't remember saying any of it lmao

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler