National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Lol this guy is such a joke

@WrestleRacer91 you can tell @Poltergeist his staff is being mean to you again.

@Swamps I'm being mean to another person not in my echo chamber for your records

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I explained why I don't like it any longer.

Buzzword is apparently right. Maybe we should settle on what I mean by woke?

Woke to me is something that is out of the normal and pushed into the forefront to fit an agenda that should not be. Forced. Not needed. Extra.
I found it. You didn’t answer me, but you told Looch.

Now the follow up, what was “out of the normal” on NWA that you found to be “forced” on you?

Reaction score
I don’t care about any video in question, but in every single response to me that you addressed specifically to me you said you wouldn’t be explaining what you meant by woke because you didn’t have to that’s what you said to me. Please link the post where you said what you meant by woke and I’ll respond to it.
Woke to me is something that is out of the normal and pushed into the forefront to fit an agenda that should not be. Forced. Not needed. Extra.
Lol this guy is such a joke

@WrestleRacer91 you can tell @Poltergeist his staff is being mean to you again.

@Swamps I'm being mean to another person not in my echo chamber for your records
Echo chamber is right. This place is silly like that. Gang up on someone who doesn't like someone for reasons of their own. How weird.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also idk about USA but I watched Power today and Pollo was heel manager getting booed like crazy bc she was claiming to be the hottest woman in the NWA lmao they're literally presenting her as the villain for forcing her lifestyle on the NWA fans :heston some "woke" people will def be offended by it themselves bc of that, though thats also silly if so bc Pollo herself clearly is fine with it and isn't going to be taking jobs with people that don't respect her (from what I've seen of her own social media)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Echo chamber is right. This place is silly like that. Gang up on someone who doesn't like someone for reasons of their own. How weird.
Yeah, I found it. You told it to Looch after telling me you wouldn’t answer me, but anyways, answer the follow up question, please.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also idk about USA but I watched Power today and Pollo was heel manager getting booed like crazy bc she was claiming to be the hottest woman in the NWA lmao they're literally presenting her as the villain for forcing her lifestyle on the NWA fans :heston some "woke" people will def be offended by it themselves bc of that, though thats also silly if so bc Pollo herself clearly is fine with it and isn't going to be taking jobs with people that don't respect her (from what I've seen of her own social media)
so what you're saying is this dude is a transphobe AND getting worked :heston

beautiful

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I thought it was gonna be like her GCW appearances where she's mega babyface lmao she's really good in the role tbh but she's managing a straight bum

Reaction score
I found it. You didn’t answer me, but you told Looch.

Now the follow up, what was “out of the normal” on NWA that you found to be “forced” on you?
Do you know how fast messages were coming in when I'm typing? I try to quote everyone all at once when responding but I digress.

To explain it you really should see what I'm talking about. What was out of the normal was a man swapping chew spit with another man at ringside and it was forced on me because it happened out of the blue while I'm trying to watch professional wrestling. That's not exactly something that happens every week.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I thought it was gonna be like her GCW appearances where she's mega babyface lmao she's really good in the role tbh but she's managing a straight bum
NWA really be like the FOXNEWS of wrestling sometimes ig. it be funny like that . not surprising she's over as fuck in GCW they love their queerfolk, it's one of the best things about that promotion tbh

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You’re also being “ganged up on” because people you specifically made a scene out of one person not liking your opinion and you tried to make something out of it so staff are now pressing you on how your opinion wasn’t what Jeff claimed it was since you argued back it wasn’t transphobic or bigoted. It would have been swept under the rug pretty quickly had you not claimed staff wasn’t allowed to dislike your opinion.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
NWA really be like the FOXNEWS of wrestling sometimes ig. it be funny like that . not surprising she's over as fuck in GCW they love their queerfolk, it's one of the best things about that promotion tbh
I have literally been telling people for years, Hardcore/Deathmatch wrestling couldn't care less what you are as long as you are cool person and enjoy violent wrestling.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Do you know how fast messages were coming in when I'm typing? I try to quote everyone all at once when responding but I digress.

To explain it you really should see what I'm talking about. What was out of the normal was a man swapping chew spit with another man at ringside and it was forced on me because it happened out of the blue while I'm trying to watch professional wrestling. That's not exactly something that happens every week.
Swapping chew isn’t woke.

If your entire objection was that alone you should have said I give up on NWA for being gross with redneck saliva swapping and you’d have had zero objections. Nothing about that is woke, though.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Like seriously, Tommy Dreamer did that shit in 2002 and everyone here thought it was gross. Not sure why you thought that was “woke,” but I don’t believe you’re telling the whole truth here, but it’s whatever.