National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This means the same thing, and I never said anything about their physical appearance either. I stated about them appearing on the show. Not sure why you took it as me accusing you of anything when neither of us mentioned that before.
It is not the same thing. That's like saying looks are the only thing that matters. Appearance isn't everything. It's about who someone is as a person that matters in life.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It is not the same thing. That's like saying looks are the only thing that matters. Appearance isn't everything. It's about who someone is as a person that matters in life.
It does because it was in reference to them appearing on the show. So uh, yeah.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Just wasting your time typing out your reply. You know the man going to keep dodging, lol.

Reaction score
The NWA has been boring in general since they've returned from the pandemic break. Last weeks show was just the final straw. Not too hard to figure out.
Just wasting your time typing out your reply. You know the man going to keep dodging, lol.
I'm not dodging anything. I've told you and whoever else has asked my reason for not liking the show, product or people on the show. It's not my fault you can't keep up with my responses.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I want him to stop being a coward and just call her a trannie. Be a fucking man for once, I'm sick of these transphobic people just being cowards and not saying shit because they hide behind their language and are actually afraid of the consequences. At least Swamps and Dak have fucking balls.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so white and straight right?

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Bruh, I couldn't care less to keep up, I am just having fun making useless/dumb jokes.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I want him to stop being a coward and just call her a trannie. Be a fucking man for once, I'm sick of these transphobic people just being cowards and not saying shit because they hide behind their language and are actually afraid of the consequences. At least Swamps and Dak have fucking balls.
You know who else use to have balls...nah too easy of a set up.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So, another potential transphobe/homophobe on the site eh?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
an unfortunate side-affect of our brothers and sisters down south struggling with full mask-off bigotry is that's its embolden a lot of its once quieter and more despicable members

• Haha
Reactions: WrestleRacer91
Reaction score
Why do I need to call Pollo a birdie? They know what they are. What does my gender have to do with me saying something obvious? I'm not a coward. I don't need to use slander to respond back to someone on this or any other site.

What consequences?
so white and straight right?
No. Race and sexual orientation doesn't matter to me.
Assumptions are silly.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The NWA has been boring in general since they've returned from the pandemic break. Last weeks show was just the final straw. Not too hard to figure out.

I'm not dodging anything. I've told you and whoever else has asked my reason for not liking the show, product or people on the show. It's not my fault you can't keep up with my responses.
You 100% dodged my question or refused to answer it. But it’s OK we’re able to keep up we know that’s because of the person being gay, trans or a drag queen or whatever the case I haven’t seen the show.

• Haha
Reactions: WrestleRacer91

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
You 100% dodged my question or refused to answer it. But it’s OK we’re able to keep up we know that’s because of the person being gay, trans or a drag queen or whatever the case I haven’t seen the show.
The person in question is a Drag Queen.

Reaction score
I haven't dodged your question. I answered it. I don't like the NWA product anymore because it's woke. I answered what the word woke meant to me and I linked the video in question to see exactly what I meant. It's not my fault you didn't take the time to watch the first 5 minutes of the show for verification.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I haven't dodged your question. I answered it. I don't like the NWA product anymore because it's woke. I answered what the word woke meant to me and I linked the video in question to see exactly what I meant. It's not my fault you didn't take the time to watch the first 5 minutes of the show for verification.
I don’t care about any video in question, but in every single response to me that you addressed specifically to me you said you wouldn’t be explaining what you meant by woke because you didn’t have to that’s what you said to me. Please link the post where you said what you meant by woke and I’ll respond to it.