• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

National Wrestling Alliance Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Tessa Blanchard is reportedly in talks with the NWA (per Sean Ross Sapp at Fightful)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Looks like Power this evening is just a Best of season 5, here's the description from Fite:
This is it, wrestling fans: the last stop until our massive weekend in St. Louis! We'll be taking a look back at season 5 of NWA Powerrr to see how we got here, and give you a preview of things to come at NWA EmPowerrr, NWA 73, and beyond! Tonight's retrospective will be featuring NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis, challenger Trevor Murdoch, NWA EmPowerrr executive producer Mickie James, NWA Women's World Champion Kamille, James Storm, and many more!

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
nwa-powerrr-ep-39-360x540fit.jpg

It's the season premiere of NWA Powerrr where we'll cover all of the fallout from our historic weekend in St. Louis! We'll hear from the new NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Trevor Murdoch, Kenzie Paige takes on Women's Invitational winner Chelsea Greene, and in our main event, Tyrus defends his NWA Television Title for the first time!​

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm not normally this horny I swear, NWA just has nothing else to offer entertainment wise

Chris

Dreams are Endless
James Mitchell here to save this clusterfuck of a segment or at least make it more entertaining on my end