Nation of Violence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Recently on Impact Joe hinted towards the nation of violence almost as a faction. Do you think Joe could be starting his own faction? He kept saying it was coming. What do you think this is all about?

MaZZacare

Reaction score
Joe is his own Faction lol jk . I think he could be alludeing to his Samoan Heritage ethier way as long as he kills the MEM and becomes the pure unstopable monster he was ill be happy

LKP

I think it is a figure of speech to be honest. I think the old Joe who used to kill people will be back. Oooo i nearly forgot... with the face paint.

MaZZacare

Reaction score
lets hope the face paint goes or its changed at least

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think he's talking about a stable, but him himself. He's the Nation of Violence. It's the new him.

The Ripper

Reaction score
It could be a stable, AJ has come back more violent so he could be part of the nation of violence.

IF the booking is going anything like WCW it is very well possible that there be 2 factions going after 1.

LadyHotrod

Haha, if this is a stable, I certainly hope they don't think they'll scare people with a piss poor name like that.

If he's talking about himself, it's still stupid, but not as stupid as an entire stable with that name.

Montana

Or Christopher Daniels....I'm not sure who else they could add. I guess with Joe's figure of speech saying "Its coming" "Its coming" lead to to think it would be a faction. Daniels because he had similar facepaint and well...he hasn't returned yet.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It could be a stable, AJ has come back more violent so he could be part of the nation of violence.

IF the booking is going anything like WCW it is very well possible that there be 2 factions going after 1.

I'm sorry, but I don't consider someone attacking people from behind like a pussy 'more violent'.

christopher dainels is Suicide

That doesn't mean he won't come back as himself.

Beer Money Army

i wouldnt be surprised if Joe has a stable and tna try to get Manu for it... since he is samoa based

Christian 2.0

Reaction score
If it does become a stable then TNA will have become WCW circa 1999. In 2005 and 2006 TNA was far and away the better wrestling promotion. 2007 was close and the second half of 2008 was nuts.

MEM is a good start but forming Front Line was a mistake and this new possible faction is even worse. They need to get back to top flight singles feuds and the X division needs less cartoony personalities and the Legends titles needs to go away.

chessarmy

No faction, he's already a part of the Frontline. I just want Joe to come back and kick some ass again, he's been buried for the past few months