Natalya Discussion Thread (News, pics, twitter stuffs, matches, etc.)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lacky said:
You said there shouldn't be anymore, So I thought the OP would have asked for your permission. After you denied someone. :lol2: I thought you would close it. & I hope you're not saying William Regal is low-profile :upset:

Haha, I'm one of the biggest Regal marks here so dw about me flaming his perfect English ass. In modern WWE though he's low-profile, but not to us smarks, he's a God here.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I want to see beth and natalya feud for the WHC title :gusta:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I want to see Beth, Natalya, Kaitlyn, and Bob Backlund feud for the Divas title.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
However Crayo might feel, I highly approve of any thread that includes pictures of Natalya. She is an extraordinarily attractive woman who also happens to be an extraordinarily talented professional wrestler.

I believe that Natalya not at least competing for the Divas Championship is a travesty, it's a sham, it's a mockery, it's a traveshamockery!

wk

Reactions: Farooq

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bucklund ftw also I see no harm in these discussion threads tbh it gives us a chance to discuss people who never usually get a mention.