Natalie Portman Sets First Post-Oscar Roles

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
EXCLUSIVE: Natalie Portman has committed to her first two movie roles since winning the Best Actress Oscar for Black Swan and taking maternity leave. Portman is joining the casts of the Terrence Malick films Knight Of The Cups, and Lawless. Portman will join Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett and Isabel Lucas in Knight of the Cups, which shoots this summer. She will follow by starring with Ryan Gosling, Bale, Blanchett, Rooney Mara and Haley Bennett in Lawless, the film Malick shoots in the fall. It will be Portman’s first time working with Malick, whose The Tree of Life won the Palme d’Or at Cannes and is nominated for Best Picture and Best Director Oscars. Sarah Green and Nicolas Gonda are producing both films.

The addition of Portman certainly will create some buzz for both Malick films when the wheeling and dealing begins at EFM in Berlin tomorrow. FilmNation is selling international territories and CAA reps both films for domestic rights. The market hasn’t even started and Deadline has broken stories that Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg lead the package for the Emmett/Furla Films and Universal co-financed 2 Guns; that Joseph Gordon-Levitt will make his directing debut on a comedy he’ll star in with Scarlett Johansson for IM Global; and that The Devil Inside followup WER will be sold by Sierra/Affinity, with FilmDistrict now an equity player in the film with Incentive Filmed Entertainment. All those films will have action in Berlin and it is looking like there will be a lot of good product. My colleague Nancy Tartaglione will be on the ground in Berlin and Deadline will be all over the market. Portman is repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment Partners.

Glad to see my baby mama back at work.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Glad to see my baby mama back at work.

Those are fighting words. :mad:

Nice to see she is getting back to work, but it is still gonna be another year before we see her on the big screen. Guess I will have to watch Black Swan and Your Highness over and over again.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Those are fighting words. :mad:

Nice to see she is getting back to work, but it is still gonna be another year before we see her on the big screen. Guess I will have to watch Black Swan and Your Highness over and over again.

Your Highness. Oh yeah. I still have yet to see Black Swan