Nash released?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
It's all a work. He's scheduled to be at NOC in some capacity... it's just an excuse to throw a lot of us off, while still playing up the power struggle between Trips & Johnny Ace

...god...

Reaction score
This is stupid.

So Nash KNOWS he is going to make a movie and the people working on the movie know he is back in wrestling so they wait until the very beginning of a storyline to say 'hey, wait, we don't want him to get hurt for the movie!!!' Why the hell couldn't someone say something before he showed up so our time wouldn't be wasted?

Don't get me wrong, I am glad that Nash is gone for a while, because I don't feel like watching an old, washed up wrestler in a PPV (especially when we can just turn on TNA and get many old, washed up wrestlers all at once), but what a way to mess up a storyline in such an abrupt manner.
It's a work.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Holy shit, I didn't remember that. Shame I did now. Jesus, poor Booker.
The Boogeyman was a great character played by an unreliable, aged guy.

If they had chosen someone much younger and much more reliable, he could of been the next Kane.

Reaction score
It wasn't a great character. Not even on premise. And I know you can say that about the premise behind the Undertaker, but to be fair, the Taker was used in some wrestlecrappy moments in his formative years. The Boogeyman, in this day and age, had no place in wrestling, on screen or in premise. It was a stupid, stupid idea.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
For one, The guy who played the Boogeyman fucking PWNED. Just watch back some of his promos, he was a fuckin nutcase. Wasnt the worst in the ring for a big guy either. And he played his character perfectly, I dont think it was the guy playing Boogeyman that made it suck, as much as it was the Boogeyman character itself that made it suck.

Back to nash..I was 100% sure it was a work, but after seeing that Twitter post I have no fucking clue what to think. I know you guys are saying its all Kayfabe and shit but I dont know. The physical thing was never publically adressed on TV, or the movie, and they said on TV that he signed a 'lucrative' contract. So how could he be staying in Kayfabe by saying they couldnt work it out financially? If he is lying. Well that proves that nowadays pro wrestlers need two kayfabe identitys. One that sticks to ONLY what we see on TV, and one that plays along with internet rumors.

But I was a huge fan of the desiciion to bring him back and was really looking forward to the Nash/Punk NOC match. But I wont give up hope on the WWE yet. Now if Nash dosent show up tonight on the PPV, then ill be pretty annoyed because this whole storyline will continue to spiral downhill. We were told back when the Punk saga started that they were going to book this storyline months and months in advance, and so far it all seems like its still on the fly booking. I honestly think at the conclusion of this PPV that we will have the answer as to if this storyline will succeed or fail.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nash is going to jackknife HHH tonight and cost him the match. See if he doesn't.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Nash got owned by HHH again lol. But whats with all this bullshit? They better let him wrestle soon because his time is running short. Soon he wont be able to do this shit anymore the guy is OLD.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
There are reports that Nash legitimately got injured last night on the sledgehammer shot. Cole had to write it down on paper and have King send the message to the back and they waited until they were off-air to throw the X.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
A legit injury would call for immediate help..not the old work with the "X" trick.