nascar spam-discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
They went to NASCAR cause it has the best competition of any form of Motorsports or any sport to be honest.

Come on people, just take this challenge. I guess everyone here sucks cause they can only do wrestling stuff and nothing else.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
these people think F1 is good lmao what a joke...(btw I would do this if I was good at GFX lol) but still...F1 is boring...cars like what over 5 secs a part....where in Nascar...there what door-to-door beating and banging....thats racing not being so far out in front you could stop at Taco Bell...eat get back going and still be in the lead....Nascar > all other racing..

Vandy316

Reaction score
NASCAR and Formula 1 both are boring anyway. why do people need to be driving fast in circles for hundreds of miles. all they do is waste gas and for all of you people who complain about the gas prices. think of a few reasons why gas may be in such a short supply. i'm sure that racing is one of those reasons

C4

Nascar is perhaps one of the worst sports that I have ever seen.

Cricket, baseball, rugby, soccer, ice hockey whatever but Nascar? Give me a break Weebo it's more of a gimmick rather than a real sport, it might be good but calling it the best sport ever is stupid and it's really really boring for casual viewers except the part when drivers crash and cars burn and people fight, that's what interests me in Nascar....

Weebo

Reaction score
Well C4 do you know anythng about the sports or anyting about cars in general. Cause like I said most people that don't like NASCAR are people that don't know shit about it or cars and if you really knew how dificult it is to race a car at 200 mph then you would shut your mouth. I don't think a little fag like you C4 can race for 3 or 4 hours going 200 mph while it is 110 degrees in the car and you have people less then half a foot away from you on both sides and you have to watch infront of you, behind you, side to side and check all ur gages at the same time. So C4 shut your little mouth cause it seems to me like ur a kid that knows nothing about cars and the sport and that is why u think u a badass saying that it is boring. It is the best sport ever and I know plenty of people that would back me up. Hell C4, you know what is boring, your GFX are what is boring not NASCAR. And if it was so boring the why has NASCAR events sell more tickets then any other sporting event all year for the past 3 or 4 years?

C4

Well C4 do you know anythng about the sports or anyting about cars in general.

Nope, only know about general cars running on the road.

I don't think a little fag like you C4 can race for 3 or 4 hours

Even a bigger fag like you couldn't do that :)

t seems to me like ur a kid that knows nothing about cars and the sport and that is why u think u a badass saying that it is boring.

I said it, I'm a casual viewer and know nothing about Nascar how can I if I'm not a regular follower of whatever happens in there! But when I watched cricket for the first time I knew nothing about it, baseball nothing about it, soccer nothing about it, but hell all of them have interested me but not Nascar....

I mean everyone starts off as a casual viewer for a sport, even you started off that way when you started watching this crap; you weren't born with a Nascar in your ass were you? :g:

The Mac

Reaction score
To Weebo If it is as difficult as you have described then why do they do it?

And as for Nascar selling more tickets than any sporting event that is total BS. Olymipcs, World Cup (football (soccer)) to name but two.

I watched Talladega Nights: Ballad of Ricky Bobby the other day, that's NASCAR right? Well, it's funny anyways.

C4

6c5d8a1388.jpg

bf12f6784f.jpg

Join in, and open it up people... :bigsmile:

Weebo

Reaction score
C4 I have been watching NASCAR all my life. My grandfather was a fan, my dad and uncle are fans and so are my brther, my cousin and myself (as you know). And I doubt you even know anything about regular cars. And Mac to answer your question people do it even thought it is dificult cause they are talented and love the challenge and competition. If I had the money I would be racing myself., I used to race go-karts but as I got older it started getting more exspensive and I had to stop. Also, Talldega Nightts is a NASCAR movie but it is not real and half the stuff they do in and with the race cars can not happen in real life. If you want to see a NASCAR movie that is 100% acurate then go see Days Of Thunder starting Tom Cruise or the ESPN movie about the life of thelate great Dale Earnhardt Sr.

C4

I have nothing against Nascar, there are people who love it and others who love to hate it but the thing that bothers me is that you call it the greatest sport ever and the one that sells loads of tickets.

It's not just this time, we've had arguments on MSN as well over Nascar! :disgust1:

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey all i wanted was a battle different from the usual here and now it has turned into this. Is someone gunna grow a pair and take me on cause it sems like know one has the balls to do this cause they know I am better then them.

the dark knight

these people think F1 is good lmao what a joke...(btw I would do this if I was good at GFX lol) but still...F1 is boring...cars like what over 5 secs a part....where in Nascar...there what door-to-door beating and banging....thats racing not being so far out in front you could stop at Taco Bell...eat get back going and still be in the lead....Nascar > all other racing..
thats why its Blue. the only reason you watch is cuz you're waiting for some accidents. thats not good racing....

you know NOTHING about real racing so STFU.

Well u can't name just F1 guys yet cause they are all just starting to come over but here are the open wheel drivers that have raced NASCAR

Juan Pablo Montoya
AJ Almendinger
Dario Franchitti
Sam Hornish Jr.
Patrick Carpentier
Jacques Villeneuve
Mario Andretti
AJ Foyt

And there are others that come around for the Road Coirses like Max Papis and Scott Pruett
villeneuve's there now? other than him and montoya (who left cuz he's a fucking pussy who want to spend more time with his family...yea right), all of those you mentioned are not F1 drivers. not all open-wheel races are F1..ya know? its different.

They went to NASCAR cause it has the best competition of any form of Motorsports or any sport to be honest.
the best competition is F1. period...its the sport where .00001 of a second makes a difference.

C4

Finally it's in Rell in a Thread and so I can post these pictures;

6c5d8a1388.jpg

bf12f6784f.jpg

:bigsmile:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So you rather set there and watch someone be so far out in front that its not a race....then where people are RACING for a win....where sometimes there so close that you can't fit a Magazine in between them...Nascar is better then F1 Hands down....and out of the Open Wheel Racing....IRL is better...so its Nascar>IRL>F1

Thank you very much....But yea Nascar is the King of Racing...not that crappy F1....The game is fun but thats just cause the game is not like the real racing...where I am neck and neck with another driver and win on the last lap.....your probably hardly ever see that in F1...