nascar spam-discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
Not
A
Sport,
Centered
Around
Rednecks
Well if NASCAR is only for rednecks then I guess Adam Sandler, Kevin James, David Spade, Magic Johnson, and even Randy Moss(who is starting is own truck team) are rednecks then cause I have seen them all at different races. And NASCAR is as much of a sport as Football, Basetball, Baseball and Hockey. You have to work as a team and everyone on the team needs to be really athletic and fit. I doub't you can last 3 to 4 hours in a car that is over 100 degrees hot inside wth 42 other cars all around you going 200mph only 5 to 6 inches away from you on either side sometimes both at once. Cause most of the people that bash NASCAR have never really even watched a full race, know anything about cars and know what realy goes on with the cars during the race.

But I don't see what the problem is with the stips. If there is someone not scared to face me then take me up on the challenege cause a real graphics designer would take any challenge.

Weebo

Reaction score
No caus it is a sport and I will nevereave it at that. People that say it is not a spot are people that know nothing about it and I have changed the minds of plenty of pople on this subject once they watch a race with me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
My Mom's boyfriend watches racing. I've seen many races. A sport is an athletic competition between two men, or opposing team. Athletic competition. They don't use cars.

Weebo

Reaction score
It is an athletic comptition between 43 teams ever week and you have to be way athletic to drive the cars and make the pit stops. Hell the frnt tire carrier on Jeff Gordon's team is a former NWA wrestler and there are afew other crew members who used to be either Pro Wrestlers or Football players. You have to be way athletic to drive the car in over 100 degree conditions and e able to know what is going on around you, check all ur gages and keep the car under control for the entire race. I doubt you ould be a rac ca driver or a pit crew member.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont consider it a sport but u do have to be in pretty good shape still cause the driver sweat so much and shit that it is physically exhausting... i still dont like it tho lol but i agree with ya weebo...

Wrestling Station

the battle of gfx turned into a battle of discussion lol.

Nobody knows about the top guys in the Nascar, so its like being a blind to compete.

the dark knight

nascar sucks. driving in a circle doesn't impress me. im a motor racing fan. well, at least used to be. the only racing championship that can really be called a SPORT is formula one. also, its one of few racing championships that actually shows you who's the better driver..

now, anyone accept. no more nascar lol

Weebo

Reaction score
Welk then why do all the forumla one and Indy drivers want to come to NASCAR? Why is the 2007 Indy 500 winner and 2007 IRL Champion in NASCAR instead of defending his title. Why is the 3 time IRL Chap and Indy 50 winner come to nascar. and why did the 2000 Indy 500 winner and former Forula One champion come to NASCAR. Oh I know, cause it is the best there is.

Weebo

Reaction score
Well u can't name just F1 guys yet cause they are all just starting to come over but here are the open wheel drivers that have raced NASCAR

Juan Pablo Montoya
AJ Almendinger
Dario Franchitti
Sam Hornish Jr.
Patrick Carpentier
Jacques Villeneuve
Mario Andretti
AJ Foyt

And there are others that come around for the Road Coirses like Max Papis and Scott Pruett

Wrestling Station

I think this should go to sports section or RIAT as it turned to a "discussion" thread instead.

Vandy316

Reaction score
they probably went to nascar because of the money