NAOMI WATTS TO BE CAUGHT IN FLIGHT AS PRINCESS DI

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
The latest edition of the Academy Awards is still two weeks away, but casting is already underway for movies that might be considered for awards in 2013 or 2014. Recent years have seen British biopics of royalty and politicians such as The King's Speech and The Iron Lady receiving much of each year's attention. And now, Naomi Watts is set to possibly join similar ranks in Caught in Flight, a movie about the last two years in the life of Princess Diana, during which Diana came into her own as "a major international campaigner and humanitarian." Caught in Flight will be directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, the German director of Das Experiment and the Academy Award-nominated Downfall, which also depicted the final days of a major historical figure, Adolph Hitler (a scene from which you may have seen on YouTube, as it is the center of a very popular meme). The Caught in Flight screenplay has been adapted by Stephen Jeffreys, whose previous credit was the 2004 Johnny Depp film The Libertine. Filming is scheduled to begin later this year in the United Kingdom.

I could see her ad Di.

Swinny

Reaction score
I could absolutely see that and this is the type of movies the Academy likes too, so here's hoping it'll be Oscar-worthy because Naomi is definitely one of the best actresses out there not to have won an Oscar.